Reviews for remixx
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So tragic! ):
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
aahhh goodness this is so touching :c
Evalena chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
this fic is pretty freaking meaningful when you're listening to e.t., that popular ass song lol.

iheartit
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It's a 'remix' of the show? IDK?
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This made me cry. It may have been therapeutic, but it was too sad. But well-written.
lll chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is beautiful, so well written, and I'm crying right now.

REALLY good.
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I'm crying right now. Damnit.

Still, this is beautifully written... very sad and sweet at the same time.

Thanks for sharing!
Valzen chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
cry
artmusicpassion chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
ohmygod. this was not horrible. don't you even dare. i cried, this was so amazing. i'm terribly sorryy about your macbook): i know what its like to lose something extremely important to you & i completely get you about the whole high school thing, its amazing that you find time to write. buht thank god that you do, your work is amazing. the last sentence was perfect, "He was 38 when he died, staring into the sharingan of his last pupil, thinking her name as his own technique, chidori, crackeled through him whole."
naaatt chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
excuse me while i get my razor and cut myself, coz this was emo-azing. ;_;

not a big fan of kakasaku, but this is like

- nat
GirlDichotomized chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
By the end of this my stomach flip-flopped, my heart ached, and I got teary-eyed.

Really good job- definitely angsty, but good none-the-less.
rividori chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
So bittersweet. I especially liked the first paragraph.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh...pretty story. I like how you had them slowly change throughout the years, their relationship slowly evolving into something a little more special, a little more intimate and it's only when it's too late and all of it is disappearing that they realize what they could have had.

...

Pretty. Not all that horrible, though some parts do seem a bit...cramped.

A few editing things:

"She’s 16 when she seems him another time."

Change the 'seems' to 'sees'

"She remember so much, so, so much.

She remember how he led her home, and how he bought her ice cream"

Change the 'remember' into 'remembers'

...

It's interesting how you changed the last two lines from present to past...it adds an air of finalty.
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw, so sad. :(

But therapeutic, as you said. :)

Because sometimes, bad things make you feel better.

Even if it's only slightly.
ness chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
wow.. and what are you talking about? this is definitely not horrible. it's wonderfully written.. and i'm sad that sakura and kakashi never had a chance to actually have a "real" relationship.