Reviews for If Only For a Moment
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Nice narration! :) The last part made me snap. Lovely story you have here
Martina chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is breathtaking! I loved the fact that you didn't say what exactly happened or the emotions behind it. It just happened and it explained itself! You are a spectacular writer. Compliments! Tell us if you ever publish something!
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely LOVE the way you write LJ. You're my favourite author of lily&james, without a doubt!
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
aww that was so sweet! it was beautiful! thanks for writing .
AscendFlySoar chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is so subtle, yet so clear at the same time. Brilliant imagry; you portrayed their relationship perfectly. : ]
Kat253ox chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You're right, it is cheesy. But in a different kind of way. I love the lack of dialogue, and your writing style is just divine. Seriously, lend out some of your talent to those of us who are less fortunate, please? I thought the ending was slightly weak - not the very end, but a few sentences back from the end. But I can't quite specifiy why, and definitely couldn't improve upon it, so please take no notice of my ramblings! Well done.
okok123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Dear Mina,

I'm kinda in love with you.

Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awesome. ~Caseyandra
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
*sigh* I want my own James, as long as he is half as good as yours. I loved the story (and James :))
RainboLuck chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I can't stop chuckling silently in my head every time I reach the end and find that once again, you've surpassed my expectations.
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was very good!
ann chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aw, this one was too sweet!

loved it!

H.P.HasAScar chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
oh my god. that has to be the single most sweetest thing i have ever read. my friend recommended you to me and i'm so glad! too bad its only one chapter. ( great writing though!
TookAChanceAndLeftYouStanding chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved it. ]
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was lovely - such a hush of tranquility over the whole piece. :)