Reviews for A Time to Heal
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/5
nice
fyi.i.am.a.writer chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Oh. My. Whovian. Best. Story. Ever. I wish so bad, that I could write something like this, and it actually be good. I'm currently working on a Nine and Rose story with very difficulty.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
NEVER be embarrassed over this. This is art. This was brilliant. :D
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! This makes me miss the 9th doctor!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Bria chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was absolutely brilliant. I mean fantastic. I mean... I don't know quite the word to describe it but it was everything. That is the best piece of the 9th Doctor fanfic I have ever read.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
So, I just finished watching the 2005 season of Doctor Who and was so disappointed by the change in the doctor at the end of the season! I came to my faithful and found your story...thank you so much for having the courage to share it! I loved it and it was just what I needed!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
FANTASTIC!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i love you, because you wrote this wonderful piece of fluff and love and cuddle and hearts and FLUFF! it made my day! 3
Kimmy Kenderkin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
What a wonderful story! Very well written with a great concept and lovely description of their romance. Thought you had a terrific take on their characters, too! I felt like I was watching an episode... one they should've made! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Giggs chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hot and amazing. Loved every moment
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
woooow... in the words of rachel ray: "yum-o" ;)
JennyLeigh chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Lovely! I really enjoyed this story. Loved the hurt/comfort aspect of it, and the really good romance without it being mushy and overboard. I love the Doctor's protectiveness of Rose. Just well done and I can't wait to read more of what you've written!