Reviews for Tinted Pink
shakespeareia chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ha! Love it! Can totally see the actors having this conversation while racing thru the catacombs! Great job!
VampPhan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
How novel. A Butler-bashing fic. Bravo on your originality.
Chimaera chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ahaha, You're so funny.

They both have an uncanny knack for talking while running don't they?
WanderingVampire chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is hilarious! Well done for writing such a fantatsic crossover.

It is a bit silly the way some people seem to think the Phantom if Gerard Butler. Some 'Phans' don't even know that his name is Erik, or that it's based on a book! How stupid!

Anyway, this is a brilliant little oneshot, thank you so much for writing it!

Melanie.
AResidentGhost chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
One little flaw: "Il Muto" is not a real opera and would not have been located in the Opera Garnier.
Tabby chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Too funny! LOL!
Hi Miranda - it's me chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh, that was wonderful! I loved the dialogue between them - the quick humor and great one linders. Loved where Rose stole the screwdriver - and the 300 reference. *sigh*
Mrs. Butler chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
As one of those 'shallow' PoTO phans, I have to say that I enjoyed this very much. ;)
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Absolutely hysterical! I loved it!
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hysterically funny... as a "rabid fangirl" of both the Phantom and the Doctor... wow- that was crazy and adorable and it made me laugh out loud- which I've always thought of as the highest sort of praise.

Warmest regards,

K.S.
Natku chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm here. Late, but here.

Okay here we go. Style: Wonderful. I love the dialogue only approach, it fits, and the quality of your writing never has me doubting who is speaking. It's hard to write without describing emotions or facial expressions, but you've done it. I can so imagine the Doctor's annoyance and Rose rolling her eyes. Oh, and you had the Doctor use the word 'fangirl'. Life. Is. Perfect.

On your subtle pointing the finger at the more shallow of the Phans, you suceeded. The first time I met just a plain GerryPhan, I wanted to slap the twit when she said she didn't know who Erik was. Eugh.

Then the ending. Spartans? 300? Yeah baby! Erik a six pack and minus the scars totally Gerry love.

Thanks. Here you have one happy fangirl.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Next episode: The Doctor takes Rose to the HMS Titanic, where she expects to see Leonardo DiCaprio. Much to her disappointment...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
*snicker, giggle, falls over laughing* Oh that's good.

And gosh dangit, henna stings! *looks at kit bought from AC Moore* *grumble*

Nice. Keep writing!
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very funny. It does well with just the dialogue. Nice job.
Hiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2008