Reviews for Thief!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Yeah! Go Red! Now I'm craving a good Red Alert fic ;)
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I LOVE IR!
Celelanthir chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love it! But the best part is the last sentence. do you think you cloud give a little more information? But it still gets a laugh.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I love this story!
StSE chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
"I tested security systems.” Red Alert replied, strolling past Jazz. “by breaking into the houses.”

Tag issue, should read:

"I tested security systems," Red Alert replied, strolling past Jazz, "by breaking into the houses."

As many stories as you've written with this consistent grammar problem, I'm surprised that no one's ever pointed it out. You have some very good plot ideas, just need a little work in the grammar department.
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Redalert in a kitty suit *taps chin as thinks* Freaky. Never connected it for some obscure reason- making things obscure is always good especially if you have no idea yourself! ;D Ayways who'd a thought it Red the cat burglar!Yay for cat burglars and ninjas they pwn. Write more soon!

Till all are one

Meteor prime
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Cool.
guess chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Why do I think he was humming one of these songs: "Bad Boys" from Cops, "Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer" from Cats, the theme from The Great Escape, or "One Jump Ahead" from Aladdin?
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this was good )
Svecounia chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Optimus' last line of thought was brilliant! XD Red's such a bad boy! ;) Love the idea for his security director beginnings.
Celesta SunStar chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This made me giggle, Now I want to see Red Alert in a kitty suit.
Truth of Barricade chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
*blink blink* ... *snort*

I love your stories. I have to say this one moved to the top of my favorites list.