Reviews for Hypnotic
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was an amazing read! I love your portrays of both Sky and Diaspro. Simply excellent, well done!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This story was amazing. I could really see this unfolding and makes Sky more sympathetic to me. The ending was awesome, dark, but simply perfect. I enjoyed.
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh, Diaspro. You should never have been born to royalty. Poor girl.
cleardrops chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this is so incredibly sad...
And amazing!
clara0414 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I've always had a soft side for the antagonist(s).

I agree - I've always thought that Diaspro really did love Sky. It's saddening - stories tend to portray Bloom so wonderfully /perfect/. That no other girl could ever get Sky. She's taken up the limelight more often than not, and I've always found her portrayal really biased.

18419 commented on all the small details in this.

"B-but you have to play let me with you!" - I don't know if the wording was intentional, since she was six, but otherwise, it should be: "B-but you have to let me play with you!"

Sky's not quite the Prince Charming - he's so ignorant. His love for Bloom is rather sickening to me; did he not feel bad fo Diaspro /at all/?

It's been a long time since I watchd that episode, but you brought back those wonderful memories. Season 3 seems so long ago.

Great job, and I hope you keep writing!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was really well written and it's nice to see something from a different point of view- rather refreshing.

I have not much else to say, Just thought I'd let you know that I read it and enjoyed it.
SilyAngel552 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very Well made! Keep on writing!
Renachi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
While Sky was blinded by love, Diaspro was blinded by hope. She made me realize how pitiful women living a life without purpose are. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
RoseGoldUnknown chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice :D
18419 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Exquisite ... I'm awestruck at how beautifully you characterized Diaspro and Sky's relationship. You pointed out their peculiar traits, flaws, and fears with precision and sympathy, adding a deeper level of character development to the cartoon series' cute but shallow depiction. You transformed Diaspro from 'the other woman' in Sky's life into an individual with whom we can relate. Yet, you managed to portray Sky's point of view, too, without making him 'the loser who left.' I was especially impressed with the way Sky's conversational tone switched between distant formality with Diaspro to buddy-buddy joking with Brandon - such an excellent little detail. And the postcard! Those two heart-wrenching sentences about the postcard summed up Diaspro's perspective on their relationship perfectly. The theme of "empty-eyed dolls" at the introduction and conclusion was a masterstroke! Thank you!
SlashMyDreams chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really loved your characterisation of Diaspro, particularly at the ned. It was so realistic, and so painfully beautiful. Great job!
Ashley Samantha chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome story ! I think you caputure everyones pesonality perfectly! I couldn't stop reading. You've got talent!
skylover97 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
iluvromance chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
great story! could u please finish it. u r geta at writing stories.
No one specific chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was absolutley amazing! I adore Diaspro, also, and I hate how people think that Sky only left Bloom, when he left Diaspro, also. I mean, to build your life off of someone else, and then have that taken? Oh, poor Diaspro.

Anyway, that was very good. I want to write a Diaspro fanfic about her, like I'm doing for Daphne, but this is very good.

What's saddest is Sky doesn't even realize that he's hurting her! Or Bloom!