Reviews for The Adder's Tale
Hornet394 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I like the pair between Sinuous and Adder as well, and I always enjoyed re-reading the part where Adder revenges Sinuous' death. Just now I thought of this for this revenge part :

Her fangs dripped lethal blood as she faced him.

He still taunted her, to this moment. Did he know what would happen to him?

His kind had killed her mate. His kind had also killed her old cranky friend.

She arched her head, drinking in his scent. If he got away, she would chase him to the end of the world.

...(something)...

Unable to contain her anger, she lashed out. Her teeth hit it's mark and sank deep into his(i forgot the rat's name cause i read it 5 yrs ago) flesh, and he cried out. 'Sinuous...' She hissed into his fur. Slowly she watched as he fell limp, his eyes wide with horror.

The other rats swarmed over her, drawing blood from her body. But all she could feel was the rat between her mouth. All she could see was the limp body of her enemy. All she could hear was the last echoes of his cry.

(Whoever)'s cry dragged her back to reality. Flinging the bundle of fur away, she lashed at those latched on her, all the while bathing in the satisfaction that she had finally avenged her Sinuous.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
So the mystery snake has a name, does he? Sinuous huh? I like him already. Our girl Adder better snap him up quick before someone else does, because he's pretty charasmatic as well as good looking. I must say these two probably wouldn't enjoy Fox and Vixen walking in on them during a "private" moment, no one does, but Adder in particular would hate for something like that to happen. I'm officially hooked on this couple now, and I want to see more. Please update this story soon, I want to know how it will end.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh, sweet! I loved Animals of Farthing Wood(though I never got to see a lot of it), and Adder was my favorite character too. There isn't much I can say about this little prelude, except for "Who is this hottie that's creating such a buzz?" Looks like I'll have to keep reading to find out. She may not know it, but Adder just accomplished the key factor in getting a guy's attention without much effort on her part. The trick is to never look to eager. I'm definately going to read on.