Reviews for Restricted for a Reason
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 5/13
I loved it! most people come up with that idea and it's just pathetically written most of the time but this actually sounds good! please continue.
Nobodyevery one chapter 1 . 4/20
Why oh why did you stop?
Please Update Soon!
LilyLunaPotter chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
PLEASE continue! No "marauders read the future" story I've read continues after the first chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! ITS SO GOOD
EM chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
WOW! THAT WAS BRILLIANT
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Well I liked it adn I'm quite sad that there isn't another chapter for it. You also said you had a plot! And thinking Snape wrote it? understandable but easily disproven if they keep going. They haven't even read about Harry yet! It's kinda sad in the regard. James hasn't started catcalling about how he marries Lily yet. (and it only happens in every story because that really is what he would do) I'd like to see at least a second chapter of this. It really is good. And original. Although when I think of Peter at Hogwarts, I always picture him to be picked on, but loyal and always willing to take a punch for a friend. I think the others took advantage of him a bit but they were friends. they didn't just make fun of him all the time. At least that's how I see it.
Not So Sirius chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i love it! please continue!
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
hurry up with chapter 2 please
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I very much like this version of the 'reading'. Definitely one of the better ones. I can't wait until they get to Harry's POV! Please continue!
readingisawsome chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
THIS STORY IS AWSOME! YOU REALLY SHOULD UPDATE!
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I'd love to see more of the marauders reactions to the book! Especially to 'Wormtail'. Funny thing is that no one gets very far into these 'the past reads the future' stories so I never get to see that! X/

Yuu-chan ;3
viva gal chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
pls update..it is awesome so far
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
great story please please please continue!
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hi! Please update this story! This is a really good story so far. I love it! Please update? Pwease?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »