Reviews for Picking Up Strangers
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This story has made me happy. Still smiling. I don't know whether to be thankful or pity you that you had to actually go through this in order to write this fantastic fic. Lol! I hope you picked up a handsome stranger of your own eventually...
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh, what a story. Yikes! I love the ending, though, so perfect. :)
wallpaperdoll chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was insanely hilarious.
NancyT chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
“Slut,” Fred muttered as he took another break before he headed towards his own car.

.. Damn Fred sure is one funny character! It would be so cool if there was a sequel, where Fred meets Ororo again, or maybe even her daugher..? LoL...

Just great. Thx for sharing, yeah.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hilarious! Precious! I loved this!

Very well done too!

Which one's daughter?
Supersaiyanprincess chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I LOVED this story. It captures the whole internet dating thing really well. I tried my hand at internet dating for a while and the way you portrayed Ororo as the unfailingly nice, "I can't tell you to fuck off even though I want to so bad because you are really ugly/annoying/not my type/fat" person was spot on because that was all me. Thank you for writing this, it made a very boring day at work much better.
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I can see this happening as an AU xD Great work! Love it! :)
Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was so funny! Loved it!
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This story seriously made me laughed. I loved Remy and Logan and a part of me was like "Aww, Ororo give freddy a chance!", but the realistic side, the side that gets strange emails for 40 year olds on myspace, said "Run ororo, use the cart to race out the grocery store." I laughed everytime I read the drawn out words. Thank you :]

-kendra
CharlieX15 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was so good! :D

really well structured and the characters were written perfectly, I cant fault you

Could you please review my work if you get the time?

Thanks :)
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I thought you'd given up on writing aft so long not updating your stories so its cool you're back but I don't know what to think about this story tho I like it but kind of don't in a way but only cause it feels like it isn't finished and the Blob? Don't think I've ever read a story where he's in it.
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It's wonderful to see you uploading again, Darlin'. Never thought I'd feel sorry for the Blob but there ya go. :0)

Really missed your updates so I hope you'll find the time to get back to some of your unfinished stories.

All the best.