Reviews for The best exotic dancer in Tulsa
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I am literally crying right now, this was hilarious!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haha, Party-Shoes was right! This was hilarious! Two-Bit joining Darry was a great addition! All the reactions & the Shepards' part was hilarious! And I thought Tulsa Troop would make me never look at the Outsiders the same way again. This story will really make me never look at the Outsiders the same way again, lol. ;)
Don't Forget Hope chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow this was so funny! You know what it was written really well to good job:)
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GOD. THIS WAS GREAT!
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I'd love for you to do a sequel to this.

I love that Two-Bit started working there too. I bet that's why all the guys are there.

Is Pony and Soda is trouble or what. You have to be at least 18. I want to know how they all got in, and how much trouble Ponyboy is in.
The Marching Ghost chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Lol! love it. so hillarous, but would have never really happen, even if they were drunk!
coldxpillows chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Congratulations. You just made my week.
Steph36 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Man, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fic before! I read it a year ago and absolutely loved it, but I had to re-read it tonight. I just got back from a "male dancers" show and they had a Patrick Swayze look-a-like and all I could think of during his last dance was this fic! Anyway, stupendous job on this one. I love Darry, but I honestly loved Two-Bit even more in this. It really is the perfect job for him, isn't it?
rockshocka4223 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I started lol'ing right as "I'm too sexy" came on. XD ROFL!

BRILLIANT!
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AHH haha as soon as i saw the title, i knew i had to read it. GREAT JOB! :))
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Omg, I love Two-bit in this! He made me laugh at the end!

good job.
Bronxxy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Well I finally checked out your stories like I said I would and I found that a little while ago I read 'He took the midnight train going anywhere'. I saw mention of this on the 731 boards and I thought, okay I'll see what it's like.

Christ. I didn't know whether I should laugh or find it absoloutely disturbing. I settled on both in end. It was most certainly different, but good.
deformography chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Curiosity was tugging at me, and I had to ask him. “Hey, how much did Tim give you for that lap dance?”

“A dollar.”

“Just a dollar?”

“Yeah, but the joke’s on him. I lifted his wallet!”
No longer apart of fandom chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
lmao that was BRILLIANT lol

god help us if you do another one like this.

x
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Funny story. I immediately thought of this SNL act with Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley. Both are auditioning for chipendales. I guess Darry was destined to be a 'dancer.' Thanks for the laugh now I'm off to go watch the skit. n_n