Reviews for Deception
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh, wow. That was amazing. Incredibly sad and very emotional. Good job!
ladyslipper chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ngh. Could have been longer and less rushed.
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hm. They always seemed a little more loving in the game, oh well. As always, extremely well written and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm glad that you at least are still updating.
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
And to think that if you killed either of them in the game, they'd both leave. It was all just a facade ... Maybe the twins Louise had weren't even Pent's!

Obviously, I encourage anything with Soren, but there's one thing I'd like to read above all else: Eliwood's death. Or Micaiah's death, but preferrably Eliwood's. Two of my least favorite characters in Fire Emblem history ... oh! Or something with Innes because I love to hate him. It's just too much fun. Okay, I'll shut up before I give too many dumb suggestions.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I liked it! Except the ending. I can't believe that Louise would do that. But still, it was a good story. For a suggestion, how about Lucia/Renning. Or another pairing with either of the two. It really doesn't matter to me...I'll read just about any pairing, well, maybe not any pairing, but still. Or no pairing at all. It really doesn't matter. Okay, I'm rambling, anyway, nice job.