Reviews for Outside of Society
booklover 954 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
wow you really should write more its really good and i want to know what happens next
booklover 965 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
wow that was amazing to read i cant wait to read more.
Infernal Rose chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
This is a good story, and the last chapter is highly entertaining. :)
HellFire2488 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
This story is fantastic. I love the way Sam and Dean interact, and I especially love how you write John. His inner thoughts about his boys being developing feelings and his actions throughout was really well executed. Definitely a new favorite story.
sonderling chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Hi there! I'm not normally the type to review in this fandom, but I read this fic and I just have to say, it is very, VERY well done. I am really impressed with the way you kept everyone in character and still managed to navigate such a tricky situation. I was especially enchanted with John's worrying about what he was going to do and how he was going to handle it. And of course, Dean and Sam were so Dean and Sam it was beautiful and adorable.

All in all, it was well worth the tiredness I'm going to have to deal with tomorrow for staying up to read it. :) I really love this fic and thank you so much for sharing!
ficobsessed chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
NOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE OVER! IT NEEDS MOAR!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Hilariously funny! very angsty and cute. gotta say that i love it. :p
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
ILBS chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Great story!

And how John deals with the situation - fantastic.

Id love to read more - will there be a sequel or maybe a series?
Zoorzh chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
That was kind of awesome.
SoulofChibs chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Loved the whole story, completely loved it! I cracked up at the diner scene, Sam hitting Dean saying your taken then freaking out that his dad heard it and then John laughing his butt off. Best John knows and is ok with it story I have ever read!
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
WOW...I love how you wrote this. Really. Most people write John wrong I think, I don't even think I come close. And I always think John would never think this is OK, so when people write him like he doesn't mind his sons screwing, it always kind of annoys me. But the way you wrote this...completely believable. I love it, great job! moving on to chapter two now.
helplesslashergirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This story was so great I laughed so fucking hard it was so good the plot was fun and a dash of seriousness it was just very good to read I got a few weird looks from my family when I started to laugh at some weird words on my computer and really you can't explain what your laughing at to your mom when you are laughing at this and that last line of dean quit harassing Sam to just kill me XD
Reny Y chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
This is one of the best Wincest stories I've ever read. The way you wrote the boys is so amazing. They're all in character and their emotions are so realistic. You had me cracking up and close to tears. I love the way you wrote humor and a happy ending into such a difficult topic and made it believeable.
ladyamen chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
ok, most unreliable FF ever, the john tolerates and even supports they relationship X_x? omg, i really like the writing style of yours you manage to make it somehow ... yea... for real EXCITING, but i miss the R rated part here :(