Reviews for Who's Gonna Stop The Rain?
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
OMG this made my cry. :( it was good though.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I'm not really a fan of Song fic...but this was good and sad at the same time. I really liked the ending...the way you worded it was perfect.
Ettawen chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh that was so good!
g stead chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
really good i cried
Tanfalath chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
this was soo sad, not what i thought it was going to be but really sad!

Good job!

Tanfalath
JC chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Hey Laura, u know who it is! It was great, loved it. i'm going to read some more!

C ya!

*JC*
Anyanka chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Angsty is an understatement. But I really liked it. :) Keep it up.
Me chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
ohh how sad...but really well written!
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
This story was so sweet, yet so sad. It does seem Lita and Jeff got a thing going on, though, dosen't it? It is a really good fic. Keep on writing. Something more like this. . .only not so sad!
Astrid Lanyi chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
I loved your story but I haven't understand what happened to Jeff and Jeff die when Matt jumped or "just" his soul?Maybe you can add some chapters.

Excuse me if I wrote something wrong but I'm from Germany and my english is not very good.

bye Astrid
Keena chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
*sniffles* Why Mattie? *hugs all of her Matt action figures* Good fic, very sad... I almost cried.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
sniff, sniff, sniff... pass the tissues? poor Matty, why? why? Actually it was great.
Ropo chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
...That was so sad. Your really good at this songfic writing. Write more soon. This was really good and sad!
Steph chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
You really are great at this Lau keep on writing and keep on making them great ones.

A tear is int he corner of my eye and that doesn't happen very often.
anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Who should have to walk alone? I do.