Reviews for Lost and Found
magicdemi-god223 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
I love the story although I am slightly confused on who the Lost and Found Lady really was to be able to help Fai look for his eye and Clone Syaoran... The chapters were well written and really had me hanging onto every word. This story definitely deserves a thumbs up :)))
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Wow! I loved your story! It was very well-written and had plenty of moments that I read twice over as I went through the story because I loved it so much! I loved how you incorporated the doornob! I was so confused when it was first introduced and then when it was explained, it was genius! :)

Great story, enjoyed the read, and thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yue-chan XD chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
...The great vampire Fai got kidnapped by a hobo.
Lol.
Lyneel chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
yay. that was one of those very special stories, one that I will be sure to remember for a long, long time... So warm, so gentle, so powerful and amazingly comforting.
The Lost and Found Lady would be one of my fav characters, too :)
Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful work! :)
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
I know it's a tad late, (yeah, maybe about 3 years) but you left it off so suddenly! Would you be so kind as to continue the story, in a sequel? I would be eternally grateful.

Also, I loved the entire story! Poor Fai had to get tortured in his nightmares, but that adds quite a bit of angst, doesn't it?
NanaliJoci chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
an amazing story that did relate to the title :] ~KxF
soji chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
That story was so great. The concept was extremely powerful and creative. I really respect that kind of talent!
natasha chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
oye te felicito me facino quede encantada gracias por subirlo
aurantii13 chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
it's a nice story,

i loved it!

thanks,

;)
YueMoon chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Good, will there be a sequel? I really enjoyed it!
BlackWolf99 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
WOW! (big fan only just able to get on and see the last bit) that was awsom! (p.s could u write me a "that kind of story" of fai and kuro wan wan?) LOVED IT!
Jenihenpen chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
I love this fic it's absolutely gorgeous _
AllTheLosers chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
It s still awesome. Also did u know that bleeding releases edorphines, which make u happ? Though that's not the only reason kuroganes happy
AllTheLosers chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
I love how perceptive sakura is. and kuroganes devotion