Reviews for Heartbreak
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love it. :)
MissApple17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
this was so sweet ! i loved it ! :)
iloveyouTHISmuch chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely ah-dored it! I now have a new found love for Shane.

The last line was like the cherry on top, perfect ending for the sundae— er story.
just kiss me slowly chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I AH-DORE the last line!
moscalover chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
aaaaww! that's so sweet!
please-make-me-smile chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hi-chapter 11 of Tell Me Why, I Don't understand has totally ripped this oneshot off almost word for may want to go check it out, there's been a lot of plagiarism on stories latly.
angellwings chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hee hee, I love Annabelle...she's adorable! This story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming (which is really hard to do). And Shane would so brood instead of actually do something to FIX the situation, lol. I'm glad Mitchie got him out of his funk though, ha ha.
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
aw!1 this was a really cute story ! :)
PaNcAk3s chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw.

Pretty much sums up what I have to say, really. I loved it.

Shane, although obviously old, seemed like such a child in his reaction. He obviously didn't know how to fix things, and asking for help was definitely the best thing for him to do.

Awesome, as always Kendra :)

- n
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was absolutely adorable! Your summary was just soo good, I had to read this, and I'm so glad I did.

Well done, fantastic writing as usual,

PurpleAngel
Caro.Seuss.El chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awh, this was such a sweet story! I was saying "awh, how cute." the entire time. :p You should make a bunch of one-shots featuring Melody, Annabelle, Naitlyn, Smitchie, etc. You're so good at writing cutesy stuff like this, I can never get it right, I'm so jealous :p I'm horrible at writing little kids, but you're so great! Anyway, I loved it! :)
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I love your stories.
mcecile chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
that totally just made me go "aww!" it! mattie
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aww that was so adorable
mychemicalolmance chapter 1 . 12/23/2008