Reviews for Royal Prerogative
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 5/31
A Catholic ceremony, in a counntry with the church of England, for magical people who are probably closer to druids? Just checking. Guess. He now faces Merlin himself
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 5/29
Well Hannah is a good choice.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 5/29
My pick would be Daphnie Greengrass. Great chapter and Draco is in for a big surprise when he can not claim the Black Title.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 5/29
That was interesting. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 20 . 5/16
As asked before who adopted this that is if it was adopted because you need to give that information on this post as a note so the rest of us can find it. Because I would like to see what happens because the Last scene of this Shows Dumbledore being shot to Death. And in the Chapter previous John Major Coming to pass ordering the murder of every living person with magic. Probably not realizing that the Royal family are Squibs and have a little in them. Despite not all Magicals are not evil. Or thinking simply because of what they are they have no right to live at all and maybe was planning for a long time but was looking for the right time according to him to implement his plan to wipe out the Wizarding Community.
Q. Patricia M chapter 20 . 3/18
who adopted the book?
Queen-Marauders chapter 2 . 3/10
I love this soooooo much !
Queen-Marauders chapter 1 . 3/10
Love this !
Guest332 chapter 1 . 2/27
Seems no one has adopted this story, there is no indication that it has been adopted, hell even searching google has not turn up any story with same title...

Looks like it has been abandon, hell it appears the Steve Jester might be deceased as well.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
I am an older reader, so I can claim lack of knowledge. This was interesting at first then it got crazy, to my old mind. I recognize FMA, and a couple others, but this clearly needs to be marked crossover with all the outside influences
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
OK. Definite twist there. A bit blindsiding
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 9/9/2017
Take names and kick ass, Liz. Put them in their place and get them back on track. Together you should be able to clean out the terrorists and traitors.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
You, sir, are twisted! I like that in an author. As you said, plots, sub plots, twists and turns abound. And using narcissa is out of the blue.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Works for me. I enjoy stories involving the crown unless they get ridiculous and campy. This start seems well done
MrsJMPotter chapter 7 . 8/22/2017