Reviews for Royal Prerogative
Pureblood Mask chapter 20 . 3/10
so has it been adopted
CurseofGladstone chapter 7 . 2/8
dont see how a group of trained soldiers could miss a bright green light taking them out one by one with more than a secound or two of reaction time
tjmaxflip chapter 1 . 1/1
its great so far! i love this idea
Queen of Grammar chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
I feel stuff's going to go down soon. Love this story; keep writing! *le virtual high-five*
bookworm661 chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
Father Mulcahy from MASH was the cameo.
cassiecutie chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
NOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY MUST YOU DEAL THIS CRUELTY TO ME RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE MY SOUL IS HURTING FROM SUSPENSE. Aside from my tiny rant, you are an exemplary writer and I commend you and wish for the story to be finished soon.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Excellent start! It grabbed my interest and now I want to know where it's heading. - Snake
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
interesting fanfic my only real concern is that spells are inaccurate at long range
mckertis chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Right. 7 chapters and there is barely any plot or characters present.
mckertis chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
It's been 3 chapters of fair length, and still you failed to establish the point of involving the royal family in the first place.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Oh, dear lord, please tell me you aren't American. The World Trade Center plane crashes, known as 9/11, occurred September 11, 2001. That being said, please correct that horrendous mistake. As an American, I am proud of my country, and don't appreciate one of its most important events in its history being defiled like that. I am sorry if I have upset you in any way, but I simply felt the need to implore you to correct that mistake. Thank you for your time and stories that you write. Sincerely,
DeathlyAvenger11
gaschalk chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Was this story ever taken up?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
like it I do
Ducky1776 chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
OK, so I guessed wrong. I should have just looked up to the top of the page to see that Hannah was one of the main characters. Oh well, on with the show!
Ducky1776 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Of course it's not Ginny or Cho - they're not blonde! It's Luna. One small point of order (and I know this is abandoned, but hey, a duck's got to try) - Minerva is a half-blood. Her father was a muggle. I seem to be stumbling upon lots of Queen-related fics lately. Wheeee!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »