Reviews for Royal Prerogative
bookworm661 chapter 14 . 7/30
Father Mulcahy from MASH was the cameo.
cassiecutie chapter 20 . 6/21
NOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY MUST YOU DEAL THIS CRUELTY TO ME RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE MY SOUL IS HURTING FROM SUSPENSE. Aside from my tiny rant, you are an exemplary writer and I commend you and wish for the story to be finished soon.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 6/17
Excellent start! It grabbed my interest and now I want to know where it's heading. - Snake
interesting fanfic my only real concern is that spells are inaccurate at long range
mckertis chapter 7 . 6/9
Right. 7 chapters and there is barely any plot or characters present.
mckertis chapter 3 . 6/9
It's been 3 chapters of fair length, and still you failed to establish the point of involving the royal family in the first place.
Oh, dear lord, please tell me you aren't American. The World Trade Center plane crashes, known as 9/11, occurred September 11, 2001. That being said, please correct that horrendous mistake. As an American, I am proud of my country, and don't appreciate one of its most important events in its history being defiled like that. I am sorry if I have upset you in any way, but I simply felt the need to implore you to correct that mistake. Thank you for your time and stories that you write. Sincerely,
DeathlyAvenger11
gaschalk chapter 20 . 6/3
Was this story ever taken up?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 4/5
like it I do
Ducky1776 chapter 3 . 3/26
OK, so I guessed wrong. I should have just looked up to the top of the page to see that Hannah was one of the main characters. Oh well, on with the show!
Ducky1776 chapter 2 . 3/26
Of course it's not Ginny or Cho - they're not blonde! It's Luna. One small point of order (and I know this is abandoned, but hey, a duck's got to try) - Minerva is a half-blood. Her father was a muggle. I seem to be stumbling upon lots of Queen-related fics lately. Wheeee!
kittyranma chapter 1 . 3/18
So has anyone adopted this story? I've just reread it and I wish I could have a epiphany, well I'll think on it and see if I can come up with something.
I knew it was Luna as soon as he said blond hair
GF chapter 17 . 1/17
Weed?! Hmmmm. SOMEONE has a new fascination!
And is THAT what took a YEAR to update one chapter. All that ambition and initiative LITERALLY up in smoke?
OK, granted... I'm probably the only one alive, and definitely the only one I KNOW, who has NOT tried POT.
I also don't know anyone who does alot of it, where that's now their ONLY goal in life... is to do more, and more. Mind expanding, existential BS. You're a STONER at THAT point! School? fuck it! Work? fuck it!
Now... that doesn't mean I haven't been around it. Way more than enough to find out I get COMPLETELY sick, just smelling it, let alone breathing it in mass quantities.
A one hour 'party bus' each way to Cleveland's 'Flats' for a bachelor party was the first time, really, really bad. I had to go sit by the driver and open a window.
Getting stuck in the middle seat of five guys in a car, four of them 'partaking', was close. I have never ridden in anyone's car since. I go. I drive. No. Don't light that.

The heart-breakers were two separate occasions where I missed out 'getting with' totally smoking hot girls, one because SHE smelled so badly of weed, I nearly threw up when she kissed me. It was as if she was oozing the stench. Most concentrated I've ever smelt.
The second being one who informed me that I was her ride home that night, and I wouldn't be leaving, so be ready... We walked in to what was more of a CLOUD than an apartment. There were ten people all siting around smoking. I managed to stay for a one drink, before having to leave... or barf on the girl.
At this point in my 'bar management/bar tender/bouncer career, I've seen THE hottest women in my State. These two were 'up there' with the best.
Both girls were contenders for 'Best Sex of My Life'.

I MAY have died happy... but no... not to be. Ruined by weed!
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 1/17
Wow! Do you just absolutely LIVE for cliffhangers? Is that like, 5 chapters in a row?

Not sure I should say an more... it might only encourage you.
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »