Reviews for Royal Prerogative
Magenta chapter 20 . 8/21
Who has taken this story over, and where can I continue to read it?
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/8
Moldieshorts with a nuke!? That proves without a shadow of a doubt that though he be back in corporeal form he left what brains he had in the spirit world. It's obvious that he has no true concept of just how nasty such a weapon is. I truly doubt that magic can remove fallout and cure radiation sickness and burns. Does he even realize that if he and his fools don't calculate it right they'll be part of the fireball when it goes off? Doesn't he even wonder why they haven't been used since 1945!? Maybe they'll get luck and one of his morons'll expose the uranium or plutonium core element and kill everyone in Malfoy Manor. It'd be a fitting end to that moron!
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/8
I have never trusted that bearded idiot! His idea of the greater good is to drag the magical world back through time to well before pre-Victorian times! He and the morons of the ministry have made more magic illegal then legal. If it would modernize the magical world then it is called Dark and therefore forbidden. If it make the average witch or wizard more powerful then if must be denied and hidden. After all, they can't have the average witch or wizard being more powerful then a Pureblood one. That would never do. As would getting every witch and wizard to fight Voldie and his munchers. Why that could lead to them thinking they were better then the Pureblood families and that can not be allowed to happen! It could also lead to a lot of ancient families becoming extinct when all their Death Eater members are killed. That would lead to less then pureblood members seated in the Wizengamot. Yet another unthinkable happening!
nightwing27 chapter 20 . 8/1
idiots who quit on good stories too bad based on history anyone who picks up a leftover story never ended up finishing it it's like the curse of re writes
Currahee506 chapter 20 . 7/28
Has this been adopted?
1sunfun chapter 19 . 7/4
Interresting story
A chapter 8 . 6/6
No offense but i see Hannah is a bit... weak. i cant believe she BOLTED out of the room just bc she wasnt ready to take her ring. She should act more proper. and the palace is quite vulnerable when people cant apparate in and out of it like that. if u wanted an attack at the palace... ok, but u really should b more subtle.
A chapter 7 . 6/6
Wasnt the bombing of the NY world trade center in 2001?
A chapter 5 . 6/6
Its quite obvious it was harry and hannah. ive known since about two chapters ago! u really should make the story more mysterious to make the readers think a bit more.
Well, the story is being stopped.
Please post another announcement if it is adopted.
This was a very interesting story that I was enjoying.
Thanks for sharing.

PS-At least you killed Dumbles, my least favorite character !
;-D ;-)) YAY!
Not nice to do this to people reading this story. You could have finished it.
I had been thinking about this story earlier this week and Lo and Behold, an update, of sorts. I like your story very much and am sorry that you are not continuing it. I hope someone does adopt it.
Danielle chapter 20 . 5/20
I have to say, seeing this announcement is somewhat astonishing to me. You might wonder why...I had read this story so long ago that I didn't even remember that I had signed up for alerts on it. Then today, as I was browsing one of the HP communities, I came across it again not realizing that I'd already read it until I was about halfway through the third chapter. I considered leaving a review but as I only had my smartphone at the time didn't think it was worth the effort to write the review with said smartphone when it had been so long since the story had been updated (not that I'm one to talk, I can't even remember when the last time I updated my stories was) any rate, then I open my email and there's an update for Royal Perogative! What are the odds?! Although I know this isn't a real review, I thought I'd share with you since I thought it might make you smile.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 20 . 5/21
Life Is what it is. Wish you were continuing, but will enjoy reading what is adopted and finished by another.

Don't give up on writing, you have a great gift...

Keep writing as life allows...
fraewyn chapter 20 . 5/21
Hopefully someone adopts it!
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »