Reviews for The Misleading Fairy Tale
phoenixfire53 chapter 16 . 1/6
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO UPDATE THIS. IT'S TOO GOOD TO STOP. :)
Miss Fuhrer chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
You know, I really, really, like this story but I will be VERY disappointed if you stop it now. :/ :)

Sincerely,
CC
Sky Smith chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
This is a brilliant story!

She should definitely go with the group to save Ryan!

I eagerly await for your next update!
kitcat96 chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I think that she should go with them to find Ryan, great story so far, please update ASAP :)
Baxley chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I am sorry I have not reviewed your new chapters. Been really busy. Had a death in the family. Been crazy. Will try to catch up soon. Luv ya', Girl!
xoxopeaches chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
she needs to go with the group to save Ryan i wanna know who Eleanor dad is , i think we all have the feeling that its Jackson but she hasn't even told him yet 3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
So glad to be reading this story again :D Yay. I vote that she goes with them. And for the record, Jackson is sexy when he's angry ;) lol
BeforexImxDead chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Hey

Just thought I'd shoot you a quick review! Sorry it's at the last updated chapter but I usually wait til the end to review unless I spot some grammar or spelling mistakes that I would like to know about if it was my story. Anyways, thought I'd say that your story is really really good! One of the best Pvt. Daniel Jackson stories I've read so far! I really love the attention to detail and how you took a different approach to how the two come together. Granted, nothing major has happened, but I like how your taking the time for the two main characters to get to know each other gradually unlike most of the other stories. Most of them all have Jackson and the girl falling for each other during the stuff that happens in the movie, while yours goes a whole different way! Not that that's bad, its rather refreshing. Heh, it also is giving me a few ideas of how I'd write a story if/when I do about Mr. Private Daniel Jackson. XD I'm rambling about now so yeah, keep up the wonderful writing and I can't wait for more!

xxAlly
Lilmonkey1507 chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
ok so in love with this story! her and jackson's relationship is briliant.

Wade was so funny in this chapter! i was reading your story at work and was laughing so much i ended up having to let them read lol so i'll give you thier reviews as well!

Sami: two words freaking amazing! jackson is my favorite. he should be the girls father. update soon! i work with Estee on mondays and fridays oh and every other saturday lol.

Maci: i disagree with Sami. Wade should be the father. because Wade is such a sweet heart. love your story.

Diana: Best thing i've read in a very long time! keep up the good work!
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Can't wait for some more ASAP!

XOXO Anna
StarsOfMystery chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Yay! You're alive! lol. I'm very impressed with this chapter. It goes well with what you've written already and I think it's going to be fun reading your action scenes. Congrats on beating writers block and can't wait to read more :)
CLH530 chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
I really like this story so far. I want Amber to tell Jackson and Wade that she's a girl already. Continue soon!
boredknight chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Is this some girl-power story? It's kinda getting boring. Women wouldn't be able to compete with Men.
StarsOfMystery chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Not bad. I, personally, am a bit antsy about seeing some action (both kinds lol) but that's just me. I know it's going to be a while before any of that though so it's cool.

As for the characters, they don't seem to oc. Now this is just a suggestion, but you should throw in some more snide comments from Daniel or Amber. They don't have to be dirty or anything but I just always remembered how my guys were always putting themselves up and beating others down in their jokes (kind of a macho thing I guess lol). When they were talking serious they didn't mind giving compliments but when they were just horsing around they'd talk about how much better they were at something or how some one sucked at one thing or another. But just a suggestion.

Anyways, great chapter and I hope to read more soon :)
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Can't wait for some more! And to keep you confident; Wade is perfectly portrayed!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »