Reviews for forget me nots
songs chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I remember reading this a while ago.

It's still just as gorgeous :)

Your writing has this delicate air to it, it just flows so well.

Keep on writing :)
Strifentine chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Beautiful and poetic and all-around wonderful. Your style is just so lovely 3
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Really beautifull I like how Roxas is the one to find her.
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I don't know why, but I have a love for this sort of poignant painful prose that hurts the characters but at the same time leaves them happier.

So I'm reading everything you've written now for fandoms I know.

I particularly loved the parenthetical notations.

Forgetting and kind of remembering anyway and love maybe even and romance indeed.
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
The way you use your words, it's almost like poetry, or song lyrics, but not quite. This is just gorgeous, and thank you for sharing. (:
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I can't believe I haven't review this.

It's so pretty, and I love it so much.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Love the style used here. Just beautifully descriptive prose. I especially like the last lines in Act II.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
& It's still amazing, how every single word encaptures me. I wanna create art out of your work, make cardboard cut-outs and ginat-sized posters. You're ever so bubbling of talent, Spaff, you lovely girl, you amazing-word girl.

Mayday Parade is win, isn't it? I like "Black Cat" too. :3

So, we should definitely get married. I want your literary genius babies like how Obama wants change. Oh, that was so lame. I should never make political jokes. EVER.

Keeping spreading your loveliness, dear,

Icchan
jennipher chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I really like these types of storys. The way it's written is just, freaking awesome! It's really good btw.
leave me alone already chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh so lovely. x3 Even if this subject matter has been done before, you've given it your own words and a life of it's own and it's just great. Your images are just amazing, and I love how you take a slightly different stance on every issue.

I love your style. x3 Keep it up!
romanticiize chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is really pretty, whoa. I love your writing style. (: