Reviews for Fear of Change
Kid Ape 2 chapter 1 . 3/24
I think I reviewed for this story already, but under a different pen name. Even so, I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. It reminds me of a Disney film and I love those to death. I think you should submit this to the Pokemon company and see about making it a feature film... Seriously.. Do it.
denis.d2505 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
A very beautiful story indeed. Faved!
SilverStar chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Female Shiny Umbreon-short-tempered, but great perserverince[attacks] shadowclaw,moon blast, quick attack, and psycic. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES- I'M ONLY TEN!
Theluckystar22 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Well... I played pokemon mystery dungeon, explorers of sky, I took the personality quiz, and i ended up being an eevee! Ever since then, I've been obsessed with the pokemon! I'm weird, silly, cheerful, optimistic, I kinda act like a little kid some times, and I'm
Lazy. :3 I'm also a girl, FYI. Attacks: Flail, Tackle, growl, and quick attack.
Theluckystar22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy God, that was a long chapter. 0.o either way... I AM SO FAVORING THIS! X3 I WUV IT!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love it! It's so adorable! Update soon!
DratiniBolt chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Sequel you better do it
caman213 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
All I can say is...CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! That was one of the best pokemon stories i've ever read! The story and characters had such an emotional impact that I feel like I'm at the verge of tears right now after completing it. The length of the story wasn't an issue with me and in fact I think I prefer it as one long chapter rather than a bunch of short ones. To wrap things up I want to say that I'm completely hooked on the story and I desperately want to find out what happens next! Please continue!
You should do it chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Plzzzzz
Zhor chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This should have more reviews. It starts off kind of odd, but is a pretty sweet story.
oloop chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
hey nice job, good plot and good characters.
but are you still working on the next one?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
There were some grammatical errors that I noticed and I had hoped this story woulda have a more sophisticated
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
very long very good
Elemental Queen chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
That was a good story. Their relationship happened rather quickly, but it was still a good story. I will read the sequel, if you make it.
Rayquaza128 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I signed up just to tell you this. Seriously, activated not a second ago.

All rants aside, I just wanted to say my one and only point about this story. As I read this, I kept thinking I was actually reading a book, and I just couldn't stop until I had read the entire thing. Multiple times. The pokemon chosen for the characters were perfect in the sense that their personalities matched that of the pokemon themselves. The environment was clearly defined, and Josh is a jerk. My next thought is this: What will Lara do?