Reviews for Fear of Change
ShadowUmbreon chapter 1 . 8/14
*sniffles* This was so beautiful, Lara's journey touched my heart. I would love to read more.
A very nice fanfic. My one gripe that I think you should fix (the grammatical mistakes are minor) is that you said she sent her 'suicide note' (jk, jk) to Josh, when I'm quite certain you meant to write Damien. It's a pretty big error, so I think a quick edit would be good. Otherwise, great work!
Kid Ape 2 chapter 1 . 3/24
I think I reviewed for this story already, but under a different pen name. Even so, I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. It reminds me of a Disney film and I love those to death. I think you should submit this to the Pokemon company and see about making it a feature film... Seriously.. Do it.
denis.d2505 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
A very beautiful story indeed. Faved!
SilverStar chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Female Shiny Umbreon-short-tempered, but great perserverince[attacks] shadowclaw,moon blast, quick attack, and psycic. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES- I'M ONLY TEN!
AuthorBugsy chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Well... I played pokemon mystery dungeon, explorers of sky, I took the personality quiz, and i ended up being an eevee! Ever since then, I've been obsessed with the pokemon! I'm weird, silly, cheerful, optimistic, I kinda act like a little kid some times, and I'm
Lazy. :3 I'm also a girl, FYI. Attacks: Flail, Tackle, growl, and quick attack.
AuthorBugsy chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy God, that was a long chapter. 0.o either way... I AM SO FAVORING THIS! X3 I WUV IT!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love it! It's so adorable! Update soon!
DratiniBolt chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Sequel you better do it
caman213 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
All I can say is...CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! That was one of the best pokemon stories i've ever read! The story and characters had such an emotional impact that I feel like I'm at the verge of tears right now after completing it. The length of the story wasn't an issue with me and in fact I think I prefer it as one long chapter rather than a bunch of short ones. To wrap things up I want to say that I'm completely hooked on the story and I desperately want to find out what happens next! Please continue!
You should do it chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Zhor chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This should have more reviews. It starts off kind of odd, but is a pretty sweet story.
oloop chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
hey nice job, good plot and good characters.
but are you still working on the next one?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
There were some grammatical errors that I noticed and I had hoped this story woulda have a more sophisticated
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012