Reviews for Point of Exhaustion
A similar thing happened to me in gym class. We were playing soccer and I was rotated off, so I sat down on the gym stagewhere the floor mats were. I hadn't been sleeping properly for about 3 week and I was wobbly all day. My teacher was concerned, so she asked me to sit down, and when I did, I passed out. I guess she noticed when we had to rotate teams that I wasn't on the floor ready to play like usual, and she came to see what was up. I was drifting in and out of consiouseness and she shook me to try and snap me out of it. It worked, but when she realized how tired I was, she didn't let me play soccer with my class for the rest of the class.
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
This was sweet. I loved the additional Al and Riza bonding
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Okay, So The Story Was Amazing! I Loved How Much Detail Webt Into The Scene In The Mess, I Don't Know Why But When Heroes And Heroines Faint, I Just Adore It, Like, It Makes Me Love That Character More, Especially If It's A Male! I'm So Weird Sorry! Really Great Story Though! Thanks!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Awww poor Edo although...i prob wouldve done the same thing he did for Al...Great story!
Legendarily Quiet chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Aww, I just loved this.
Seeing Ed push himself to the brink, and then having Roy to pick him back up again is so touching.
It was good to see Al hanging out with Riza too. It's easy to forget, but Ed is just a teenager and I guess sometimes he'll eat like one too. :P
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awwww, what an adorable story! This was so beautifully written, I just loved how you captured everyone's personalities. The way Mustang had been actively looking forward to goading Ed into a reaction, just for his own amusement totally rang true, as did Edward's whole predicament. We've seen many times that Ed becomes so focused on his research that he literally forgets all else, and has to be dragged away from it. He also carries around his ever-present guilt and concern for Al at all times, so by combining these traits, it's easy to imagine this happening to Ed, working himself to the point that he'd drop, literally. It's a shame, because Ed really needs to eat and sleep more than other boys his age, as he needs more strength to be able to lift his automail, and make it function. Not only that, but he has less blood in his body because of obvious reasons, so it's no wonder that he would collapse after not taking proper care of himself.

I really loved how you you developed the scene between Mustang and Ed, making both of them share a bit more of themselves than either normally would in better circumstances. If only there was a scene like this in either anime. That's why we need great fanfic writers like you to improve on things. Thanks again for a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my wow, thank you for writing this!
This is so perfect and wonderful!
I can't describe it on words! (;_;)
The feels!
I'm a mess of fan girl emotions right now!
I'm so happy to have found something with Ed and Roy that isn't just romance!
I'm not sure what else to say, but thanks for writing this!
TokiNoKusabi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well, wasn't that just precious? Really though, nicely done. I've read an untold number of Parental!Roy/Ed fics, and the majority of them seem to veer off at some point into ridiculously unlikely situations with Roy and Ed acting terrible OOC. You've done a nice job of keeping them in character, yet still having Roy's parental side creep into the scene.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very cute! I love it!
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a great story can't wait to get to the next chapter :D
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I've got to say that that was a sweet story. In all the meanings of the word sweet. Thumbs up to you!
airquotes chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ahh! This story is amazing! I loved it. It's a nice parental one that doesn't go -too- overboard, and the characters aren't OOC either. You get a gold star for this! No wait, scratch that. You get the whole packet of gold stars!