Reviews for Point of Exhaustion
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awwww, what an adorable story! This was so beautifully written, I just loved how you captured everyone's personalities. The way Mustang had been actively looking forward to goading Ed into a reaction, just for his own amusement totally rang true, as did Edward's whole predicament. We've seen many times that Ed becomes so focused on his research that he literally forgets all else, and has to be dragged away from it. He also carries around his ever-present guilt and concern for Al at all times, so by combining these traits, it's easy to imagine this happening to Ed, working himself to the point that he'd drop, literally. It's a shame, because Ed really needs to eat and sleep more than other boys his age, as he needs more strength to be able to lift his automail, and make it function. Not only that, but he has less blood in his body because of obvious reasons, so it's no wonder that he would collapse after not taking proper care of himself.

I really loved how you you developed the scene between Mustang and Ed, making both of them share a bit more of themselves than either normally would in better circumstances. If only there was a scene like this in either anime. That's why we need great fanfic writers like you to improve on things. Thanks again for a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my wow, thank you for writing this!
This is so perfect and wonderful!
I can't describe it on words! (;_;)
The feels!
I'm a mess of fan girl emotions right now!
I'm so happy to have found something with Ed and Roy that isn't just romance!
I'm not sure what else to say, but thanks for writing this!
TokiNoKusabi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well, wasn't that just precious? Really though, nicely done. I've read an untold number of Parental!Roy/Ed fics, and the majority of them seem to veer off at some point into ridiculously unlikely situations with Roy and Ed acting terrible OOC. You've done a nice job of keeping them in character, yet still having Roy's parental side creep into the scene.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very cute! I love it!
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a great story can't wait to get to the next chapter :D
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I've got to say that that was a sweet story. In all the meanings of the word sweet. Thumbs up to you!
airquotes chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ahh! This story is amazing! I loved it. It's a nice parental one that doesn't go -too- overboard, and the characters aren't OOC either. You get a gold star for this! No wait, scratch that. You get the whole packet of gold stars!
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Parental Roy is so sweet!

I love this story!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I wasn't going to leave a review because thats the kind of horrible person I am. But then I noticed that you've written 61 stories and I thought that that was an accomplishment that deserved a good review. So here you are. It was rather lovely. Usually I don't read the parental Ed/Roy stuff, but this was really well done and everyone seemed to be in character fairly well. I also liked how it had no definate time frame, meaning that I virtually got to decide when it took place. That was also nice. Very good job!
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw! That was so friggin cute!

And very well written!

Good job! :D
DeathMetalAlchemist423 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hurray! cute maxed out!
sakuravision chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is really good!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I read one of your other stories, " A Brother's Worry" I believe.

This definitely deserved an award in whatever contest you did. You kept the characters personalities in line, kept a flowing story, and did a very well job all around!

Great job, I plan on reading your other fics!
HackedAt chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
:D Oh, that was cute! I loved this!
Blume chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Excellent! I love the flow of the story, and how it's msotly from the adult's point of view looking at the soposely grown up children ;

And congrats, because your Mustsang sounds so real!