Reviews for From Cold Within
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
This looks good.
spikesluscious chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This is really interesting. I wonder if Puck will bring in the rest of the gang on what's happening or if Puck himself will be in danger. Please keep up with this great read :)
Chuck chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I am hooked! How do you trick a trickster, anyway? And who is the prisner? I mean, you've told us his name, but, what were the circumstances that allowed him to fall into enomy hands? And how will Puck handle this situation? And Titanya implied that there would be a reward if Puck could do this task. What will Puck choose? Yes, allowing Puck to choose his own reward would make the story more interesting. Maybe an Iou type of reward? A favor to be called in at some future date? Nope, that'd be to supenceful. Better to have him choose his reward when the chance is offered... Anyway, I'll quit rambleing now. can't wait for the next chapter!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
whoa, poor little fairy. that's wicked. how the heck can Owen/Puck help? unless he uses Alex's lessons to do his magic he has no powers. waiting for more.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
yes, yes, more, more. how you gonna get around this one and how will the gargoyles help out. O, Oberon will be seriously ticked off at this. course he could just wiggle his fingers and make them all forget, but that would be a defiantly short and dull looking forward to the next.
Chuck chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I only have one question. What happens next? And exactly how does Puck get around his banishment to handle this situation?
Smartass Wolf chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Okay, good start, I'm liking where this is going so far. A few minor details though, and its all in the beginning.

1. Your first sentence, could be two. Believe me, its easier and better to keep the sentences short but detailed.

2. Try and refrain from using so many big words. True, they do give your story more sophistication, but that can also back-fire when your readers get confused on the words.

3. The third sentence: Face the mask of stoicism...What are you trying to say? Because that doesn't make any sense at all.

4. Also apart of the third sentence: Puck mentally groaned as through Owen's eyes he read over the repetitive and relentlessly boring words without even showing so much as an ounce of sleepiness... Since Puck is Owen, the first part of that can be scratched out and rewritten to sound better. They are the same person, so when you say: Puck mentally groaned as through Owen's eyes, says that, Puck has some how taken over Owen, but Owen didn't exist until Puck became him. And: Owen's eyes he read over...should be: Owen's eyes as he read over.

Other than that, great story, and I can't wait to read more...Please do remember, that I'm trying to help, I'm not flaming your story in any way or anything like that.