Reviews for Wanted, Needed, Loved
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it that someone's pining away for Leah! Leah's part always seemed a bit harsh, everyone else seemed to get a happy ending in the books.
Anon chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Love the story!
Anon chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I totally agree with your version of how Leah feels about Bella :)
Anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I LOVE that Vincent is going out of his way to impress Leah. It's EXACTLY what she needs. Brilliant idea to have someone reach out to Leah instead of the other way around.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
there is no sequel posted :(
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Hi! Loved this story! The last part was so beautifully done! I got excited when I saw the sequel link on your last a/n but I can't find it on your page...?
Clara Meliza chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Where is the sequel? I looked on your profile and it wasn't there. Did you take it down?
Ishii Sen Ling chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Very cute story, hope you write the sequel soon, have a nice day!
alyssauni12 chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
I am still in love with this story even though I've already read it but I am sad that you put a hold on the sequel. Though it can't be helped if you just don't have the ability at the moment the continue, I know how that feels. I am wondering how the Elders felt about Leah deciding that she was leaving. Bet Old Quil didn't see that coming since he doesn't belive she truelly loves him. Jerk. Really wish she had tossed the old geezer a few miles thataway. But for some reason I don't believe that the Elders would have been cool with her leaving. Thought they would have tried to use their authority over her or something. For all I know It could have been explained in the sequel but I didn't read it since it wasn't finished (just a thing I do). Though I love your story to death.
IBTeri chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
I really hope you post sequel soon
Wild.N.Innocent chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
I LOVED IT...GREAT JOB.!
ABarbieStory chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
loved it off to read the sequel..i hope you update that one!
SoSoSirius chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
I am so glad that Vinnie is following Sam's order. Mainly because it pisses Sam off and I love a pissed of Sam. Greatt Chapter.
SoSoSirius chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
OMG, did he just phase? SO now, he'll be able to imprint? Will he imprint on Leah? Great chapter!
SoSoSirius chapter 7 . 1/8/2011