Reviews for Naruto Tekno Ninja
jonshinra123 chapter 1 . 2/13
This was great I hope keep working on it.
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
please revie and update this soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Nooooo please continue I love your stories please continue this and all the other naruto dragon series and your deserted island one to I love them so much and I was very depressed before I found your stories now they bring joy to my day please continue naruto stories I beg of you
x-comrade chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
could it possible to transfer kyuubi into the cyber fox?
Mandalore the freedom chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Interesting story dude keep up the good work
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
ZShaq chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I'm not even close to finished and I can already say that this a pretty sick series. Love naruto's description a new clothes choice.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Amazing fight scene!
TheBlakkat09 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
when are you going to update this story of yours? The suspensions killing us all!
darkplayer35 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Awesome story idea. I really like tech!Naruto stories. I hope you continue it and look forward to seeing how it develops. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
Pryde2 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I realy llike what you are doing with this story I hope you continue it soon.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
This has been a pretty awesome story. I noticed a couple mistakes though, unless you're purposely changing canon, which you are free too, but they seemed more like you just remembered wrong. Firstly, orochimaru's comment last chapter I think about tsunade's secret healing jutsu, it's just that, secret, I remember orochimaru looking surprised when she first used it, which was /after/ this point. Second error, you write in this that lee can use seven of the gates, but at this point in canon lee can only use five. Really no big deal for either one, just thought I'd point them out to you. The tsunade thing was kinda needed in the explanation actually, but the lee thing was just an error I assume.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
This is an awesome story. I started reading it as I read your other story and you were talking about revising it. I /love/ fics where they combine advanced technology and magic(which chakra technically is, I think another term for it was ninja magic, even though in naruto it is a much more defined energy that's partially physical), heck even just nanites alone are almost ridiculously useful, with nanites and a powerful enough computer running them with the right programs, there's almost nothing nanites can't do. Perhaps some might say that naruto is almost too powerful, but I really don't care about that.

I am a bit worried about the other two armors, hopefully they don't both end up in the wrong hands. And the concept of the creator's enemies showing up is interesting. Although hopefully not on mass, as if the armors are the only things strong enough to fight them, then the rest of the ninja wouldn't really be able to help much.

I do wonder when/if the PD system will make conscious contact with naruto. As currently he doesn't really know much about the armor. Maybe over the break before the finals?
anonomous chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Please,Please,Please hurry up and update already! Its ben more than 2 frickin yrs. since your last update!
Nighetray chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Looks cool keep it up...
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
great story hope to read more chapters soon