Reviews for Cancerousklok
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
The story isn't that original. I wrote a fan fiction similar to this. You know, band and band.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
The story wasn't bad... but it their was a lot of grammar mistakes and a lot of detail that wasn't in the story. The smut scenes weren't completely horrible but they need a lot of work.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Cognac, Brandy, and Whiskey are the same thing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
I love Dir En Grey too!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
The smut wasn't... horrible, but it doesn't need improvements.
Piano Has Been Drinking chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Just finished reading this. You had me invested from the first chapter. Can't wait for part two :)
MrsExplosion chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
PART 2! Please Please Please
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
THERE'S GOING TO BE A PART 2? I am very happy to hear this. w
Thanks a bazillion for writing this, because it's fucking fabulous.
I love you.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Love it so far, but what I really wanted to say is that we have a local band called ASS too. :D It's Annie Sails Sorrow, not exactly Asylum Street Spankers, but quite the coincidence.
iwearblueconverse chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
AAAAAGH! HEARTBREAKING END! i cant beleive they left... its sad :( great story though! this is definitely one of my favourites! (i only have 2 faves) keep writing this was a great story!
ElectroGeisha chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
i literally just went and signed up to fanfiction just to tell you how amazing your story was :') sad, i know.

but seriously. this thing had me in fits/ tears/ on the edge of my seat right from beginning, i loved every second of it.

you even kept dethklok in character, (something i couldn't've done in a million years!) again, fantastic story, i didn't want it to end, well done you :3
BunnyEars89 chapter 25 . 3/23/2010
I love this fic, and I keep reading it over and over. You did a very good job.
EmileeRenaud chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
This is bullshit. No happy ending? I can't believe I read sll of these chapters, and now I'm gonna read the new part? Dammit, you really got me.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
You know, some of the lyrics to "Marry Me" reminded me of Henry The Eighth's fifth wife, Catherine Howard.

And thank you for pointing out in your story that "Enjoy The Silence" was by Depeche Mode. Still enjoying the story so far. Curious as to what happens next. Sorry to review for all the individual chapters...
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
Gods, that was heartbreaking to read...I kept thinking, what if that was me and my dad in that car?

Intense chapter. I'm about halfway through your fic now and entirely in love with it.