Reviews for The Phoenix Part I: Phoenix Rising
Man if you can make hinata a yandere that would be awsome
Lerris chapter 25 . 1/24
This wasn't bad overall, yet a few things stuck out that you may want to consider if you ever return to this. First off anyone of the good guys using a cursed seal and controlling it just seems a bad idea. The seal is basically evil incarnate, so nothing good comes from using it. Second, there was some mention of outer space and such. I just can't see expanding the scale of things to that level being worth it. Third in this chapter Naruto had to invoke some new super power to beat Neji and that just feels wrong. In canon a poorly trained Naruto managed to beat Neji by using the Kyuubi's power. Here an extremely well trained Naruto failed to beat him without resulting to some kind of ascension of ability. It just doesn't quite fit. Finally, you tend to talk about people's private activities perhaps more than is warranted. It may be detracting from your main story.

To the plus, I kind of like some of your original characters. The idea of the tailed beasts losing their reason when they are free is also interesting. I would, however, caution of keeping the new character and plot thread count to a minimum, unless you are simplifying other arcs and such to compensate.
Lerris chapter 21 . 1/24
I like the originality of this, even if it is abandoned. The only thing that has really stood out so far is the Uchiha won a battle that I'd rather have seen him loose, just for some variety if nothing else, and because his opponent was much better trained...
Scarllete chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
This is a great story and I wish you would have continued it!
Death45Scyth47 chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Have you given up
Guest chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. And that's saying something because because I've read a lot of fanfiction,
Slytherin Studios chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
"there just aren't that many Katon(should say Raiton)techniques generally known here in Konoha, not compared to Suiton or Katon for example."
blklover chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
great story please keep writing
Sage Of Six Path chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
Dude... you should complete this story ! I wanted to see outcomes and also you havent yet reavel many secrets.. come on dont be lazy, finish it up !
Spica75 chapter 25 . 11/29/2011
This story really needs being continued and finished.

Ill be waiting for that. _
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
Very Well Done, I can't wait to see more of it.
OrionRejects chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
You're very good at writing Combat. Some people don't add enough description, and make the fights fast and boring. THen again, some people add too much description, and make it long'N'boring. You have to get the right balance, no?
Bloodykingsman chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
I know where you go this from - "I Had Some Sense Beat Into Me By Naruto Club." - i saw the picture for it somewhere b4...sasuke had openly refused to be a part of