Reviews for Chinese Finger Trap
crystalblue19 chapter 18 . 4/11
Aw, this was so adorable! Can't believe that Ruby knew how to get out of it all along. xD
lol tht end tho
Superqami chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
After a few years this make so much sense, since Blue and Red return to Hoenn in ORAS!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
A fun fact: A Ruby is just a red coloured saffire.
RainbowDragon039 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Thank you so much for completing the story! This has got to be one of my favorite fanfics yet! XD I just love the cute pairings!3
Twinfeather chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
The second I heard the " hohohoho " my mind thought Blue
Matt chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Awesome fanfic! The best one i have read so far! If only it continued forever...

DX
Franticshipper chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
Great story! Loved it. However, Green is a girl and Blue is a boy. Look it up in .net. Don't worry, I've read many fanfictions, and I have noticed that this is a common mistake. I hope that you write more fantastic stories!

-The Franticshipper
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
I love your stories SO MUCH!
Raven chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Ruby doesn't have white hair. He wears a hat. XD
DareDemon chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Typing with my eyes closed.
EyesClosed: Aaqsiem stoei
EyesOpen: Awesome story
Aldouby20 chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
Great story! I was really happy about the ending, because I wanted ruby and sapphire to date way before the Pokemon adventures story arc, so I really compliment you on this. Write something like this again, and most Pokemon fans will be glued to their devices for hours on end.
guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Not just you, I think Ruby's arguments with his subconscious are hilarious too.
Angel Heaven chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
I want a Red x Yellow REAL kiss! *pouts*
Angel Heaven chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH
*dies*