Reviews for Chinese Finger Trap
Aldouby20 chapter 18 . 1/31
Great story! I was really happy about the ending, because I wanted ruby and sapphire to date way before the Pokemon adventures story arc, so I really compliment you on this. Write something like this again, and most Pokemon fans will be glued to their devices for hours on end.
guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Not just you, I think Ruby's arguments with his subconscious are hilarious too.
Angel Heaven chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
I want a Red x Yellow REAL kiss! *pouts*
Angel Heaven chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAH
*dies*
LA J Lover7778 chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Lol oh my gosh! I LOVED how ruby kept the secret of the chinese finger trap! The plot was very funny too! Great job! :3
dissonantToxophilite chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
THIS IS PERFECT

FROM THE SHIPS TO THE "sexual tension", as it was so eloquently put by The Voice

I BET THE VOICE WAS A COMBINATION OF RUBY'S SUBCONSCIOUS AND THAT TRACKER CHIP BLUE PUT IN HIM, ALA MAXIMUM RIDE "Voice" STYLE XD

I CAN JUST IMAGINE BLUE SAYING ALL THOSE THINGS XD

THANK YOU.
me chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Ah. I love this. One Q: WHERE IS SILVER?!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful story you got here. I don't know if you're still reading reviews (or alive for that matter, but if you're reading this than you must be) but I wrote one for the good Pokespe *coughcough not a total AU highschool story/not one starring the anime universe cough* I mean seriously, it's 2014. So I hope you're well.
I really liked the chapter with Gold and Crystal and the cookie. And have you ever read Maximum Ride? The Voice reminds me of the Voice, and both of the Voices remind me of the the TV show The Voice.
Huh. Was this review confusing in the slightest?
HyperMonkeyBird chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Last time I read this was before I got an account...I'll re-read it.
Ruby907 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
OMG in the morning they were on top off each other! XD it was so funny! LOVE THE STORY RIGHT NOW IT IS SO FUNNY! _
christopherweeblingjr chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Let me just start by saying four things:
BLUE YOU DICK.
BLUE YOU DICK.
BLUE YOU DICK!
BLUE YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK!
Now, this that said, is there a finfiction where everyone gangs of on her and seeks their revenge?
5th Dimension chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
That was sweet.
Anom chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Whoo! I've read this fic twice, and i love it!
OtakuGirl09 chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
This is amazing! I remember when you first wrote it, the ending was really awesome and sweet. Great job!
the reviewer chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
I think you should focus on replacing some of the fowl language so it flows better