Reviews for Ghost in the Shell 12
Natalie-E-G chapter 3 . 3/14
Good start, too bad it looks abandoned.
god of all chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Interesting concept. I enjoyed reading your story. Hopefully you will decide to continue this. A bit of cleaning up, grammar-wise, is suggested. Thanks for sharing.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
you are going to continue this...please! 3 so far great start
d3jake chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Interesting concept. I'm interested to see where this all leads to.

The suggestion that would give would be to clean up the grammar and punctuation. For example, in the beginning of the hospital scene, there were too many mentions of "she" or "he" without a clear tie to which she or he it was referring to.
Adeptis chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Good story.
god of stuff chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Another nice concept. Really wish you would update it though.
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
FREAKING AWESOME! (_), i am most definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story (_)
Kithrin chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
good start, but i hope you don't put cybernetics in ranma, i Do not see him willingly doing so.
I am whatever you say I am chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Hello. this is the first time I've read any of your fan fiction, and the first time in a long time since reading fan fiction, let alone Ranma fanfics. So far it seems to have some promise, this fanfic here. Objectively, the language and grammar could maybe use a bit more nailing down, and it could be previewed and written a bit more clearly at times on who is speaking, what's going on, and the like. Personally, I think you're a bit better writer than many I've seen on . The content seems rather interesting. You grab the reader's attention in the first chapter with the fight/sparring scene. Within confines of some creative license, you stick to the characters as per the anime and manga of Ranma, as we've not seen too much of the cast from GITS, but it seems accurate, to a T, of this future world, with the med-tech's, and such. What I means is that you keep true to the characters within boundaries of suspension of disbelief, like Ranma, the fiercely independent, yet protective, on calling Nabiki 'boss.' We've not seen too much of this fan fic to say much more on these characters, your interpretation of them, the explanation of the past so many years putting Ranma and them in the 'future' from their perspective, etc.

Personally, I like the fanfic, I like the idea of it, and I personally wish to see more of it, but I wont' demand it like others. You're still active, still writing, so I'm sure you have your reasons for not continuing this at this time, but yeah. I thought I'd give my review of what I've read so far.
god of all chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue this story soon.
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
interesting fic. seen something like it before. not accusing or anything, just an observation. its good so far, would like to see more.
Ysolde chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is interesting, but needs some real fleshing out. Can't wait to see another chapter.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
What would be interesting would be for Ranma,Nabiki,Ukyo and Shampoo to have brain plug's so that they could interact with the rest of the Ghost in the shell cast.