Reviews for If
Yoholic chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
A very well thought out oneshot
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
This is a good story. I hope you'll continue it!
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I really liked your short on Bella in Hufflepuff, she is very loyal in her own way.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Nice, reading about Bella in Hufflepuff was great.
haruku chapter 4 . 10/23/2009

the ending is expected,

but I don't believe it.

I don't think that Dumbledore would

have just stood by and watched as Dorea Potter

grew up and became an average teenage girl.

I think something would have happened.

Not this mundane, almost idiotic death.
iolah chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
These are absolutely fantastic. They are ridiculously interesting to read and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Please update soon!
Il'Diko chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Your new name confused me... I was wondering why don't you update and I saw you already did! :)

Wow, I would have loved to read more, this was an interesting idea indeed, and Umbridge was priceless! Nice characterisation of the adults, particularly Walburga!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Hmm that would be interesting. I confess I've never even considered putting Bella into Hufflepuff, but you're right, it would be rather fascinating to read...

vg
pip chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, this is a really good satrt. Creepy...
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Brilliant.
songbird peals chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Beautiful! You write so gorgeously, it's always a pleasure to read your work! I love the whole chapter - every phrase, every word of it! Simply perfect!

Thanks for posting!
LadyAlmondstar chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Loved this chapter :) Strange to think how Petunia could have mothered Harry if he had been a girl, but then of course she did love Lilly once.

Poor Dorea she didn't have a chance, she was completely muggle. These are all quite sad, but they do make you think. Almost poetic. Anyway loved it :)
x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
ohh I loved the twist. very nioce. I liked how petunia pampered her. I could see that actually happening. It was a very sad ending.. though most of your endings are quite sad. I can't wait until you update Shadowlit Facades! Great work!

Caiti
gredior chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
wow. this is nice!
Il'Diko chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Oh my, this was fantastic! You kinda continued The Porcelain Princess... I loved it! You have such an imagination! It was sad, that she declined Dumbledores offer... I would have liked to see how she coped in the wizzarding world! A really, really amazing chap!