Reviews for Codename: FOX
Rokudaime chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It seems like a good story and all but... I really hope english isn't your first language because otherwise it would mean the end of the English language. Not to be mean or anything, but you might want to consider a beta. For ex.) "Room fell silent." Or "bandaged man appeared." It's just. .. sorry but your grammar isn't the best. But the story itself seems like a good idea though a tiny bit unoriginal. At first I thought that "Namikaze Mikato" was a typo and that you meant the yondaime and then I was like "thats supposed to be naruto?" I mean you gotta admit that it wasnt the best choice for a name. Anyway, I'm gonna be going to do homework -.-
Belanore chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Why stop ?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Love the story don't don't stop writing about naruto
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
lovleydragonfly chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
NOOOOOO i want nari X sai romanticly!
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
A really good story so far!
soniclover159 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
awsome story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
yes for the academy. i really like the storys you right and i hope i can read more.
sanguine august chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Are you sure you know what a tea ceremony is? Because I am pretty sure that it does not count as a hobby. Also, awesome story!
MisoaUzuki chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
awesome! update more!sai and naruto bestfriend!
whitedorumon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
sorry but im just gonna stop reading here... this story needs a re-write becuase to be honest your spelling and grammar is just...

it's just god awful, it's seriously bad and that makes it difficult to really get into the story i mean MY grammar is bad so i suppose im being slightly hypocritical but your the writer here and as the reader i expect a story that isnt riddled with errors.

Take this how you will, however i assure you that if this comes across as a flame that it is not intended that way...
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
uhhh what does his granddaughter have to do with kyuubi's power and naruto's potential? o.o not only potential, he's also minato's legacy.. uzumaki head is offering his granddaughter..? if it's just to konoha, that means he dun LOVE his granddaughter and is just doing it for the political gain.. and if it's to danzo's root, then it prob means he REALLY hate his granddaughter.. i dunno... it doesn't seem like naruto would be let go so easily o.o''
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
Ok, I gotta know what is gonna happen next... I can't stop reading this!

But the question in the dept of my mind is... will Naruto enter the academy as planned?
CraZybeyeZ chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
idea is interesting, but I cannot get over the fact that this story has no grammar. your using the wrong conjugations on many words and your punctuation and sentence structure needs improvement. For example, arrived...
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Such an annoying grandfather! Ugh, what's gonna happen to Naruto? Itachi why did you leave? Sai and Naruto are getting to become more intermit with each other. Not gutter!