Reviews for Harry Potter and the City of Tents
professorjb chapter 2 . 3/28
I cannot believe that I have wasted my time reading this story only to find that you as the author has made Ron and Harry gay. If you had put a warning at the beginning of the stories, I would have never started them as I am very much against the characters of J K Rawlings being portrayed as queer when there was never an indication of that in the books or movies. Needless to say I will not read any further and will avoid any other stories you write.
BunnyBear27 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I just don't know what to say. You totally knocked this one out of the park. I really didn't think that you could make this story any better but I was wrong. I liked how you were able to make the story come to a complete circle. In that his old like met his new life and that they integrated nicely. I also love how you were able to get the original characters personalities so perfectly. The plot was just awesome really liked how you were able to save everyone and that he finally had his happy ending.

This sequel is amazing and I will probably be re-reading this story again as soon as I can. Totally worth a re-read.

Again Thanks a Billion for taking the time to write this story. I TOTALLY LOVED IT! XD!
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh you did continue this!
Operator error!
jupimako chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
Seriously, thank to so so so much for this wonderful story. I absolutely love it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I loved loved loved it.
JaylaCaine chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Loved the whole story. Now to crash to sleep.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
lol. pet
teedub chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
One of my favorite HP fanfiction stories, i re-read it every year or so. A very creative life for harry given he loves puzzles and hates the limelight and people gawking at him.
Procusi chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Good ****ing grief. Ron and Hermonie are a bad pair, but Ron and Harry take it to a whole new level. It is a shame that you seem to feel the need to ruin an otherwise good story with your total infatuation with slash and mpreg.

You really should put a warning in your story summaries. There is a significant percentage of fan fiction reading who dislike slash and vastly more who despise mpreg as one of the stupidest concepts ever conceived of. I ignored the mpreg in the previous story because there was some plot justification (weak, but present) for it, but this story jumped the shark big time with sticking the so many of the male characters in slash relationships. Gallup polls put the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender population at 3.5% - not 50% like you seem to think.

And you have the British magical culture as backwards and socially oppressive, but have multiple openly gay couples - it is incredibly unlikely. Hitler was arresting and killing gays long before he started on the Jews. Russia under Stalin had homosexuality with a penalty of up to 5 years in prison labor camps.

Personally, I wish had filter options for mpreg and slash so the stories wouldn't show up in search results for people who don't want them, but until that happens, please be obvious in the description like SLASH/MPREG. Then the people who like that kind of stuff can read it and the rest of us can skip it.

It's a shame - you otherwise show some skill as an author, but I won't bother reading any of your other stories since you seem so fixated on that stuff.
ILikeComps chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Good ending to your story. Thanks for sharing your work!
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Great that the Weasleys are starting to understand a bit about Harry and his new world. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Great that the Weasleys and their spouses/children are free from the UK control. Thanks for sharing!
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Good chapter and good to see Remus but Severus is still a pain in the butt it seems. I'd never have him for a Headmaster in any situation. Thanks for sharing!
Cassiopeiademorta chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
This is my favorite story up until now :) Love it how Harry found romance and had a big loving family. You also managed to keep Harry human, which is no easy feat. Well done!
jupimako chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Nooooooo! That can't be the last chapter! This story is too good to have such a clear, wonderful ending. It must go on forever. Hehe. I'm just kidding. Thank you for such an awesome story! I'm in love.