Reviews for Harry Potter and the City of Tents
KJPotter chapter 10 . 6/17
I had read this story and its predecessor many years ago, but I had forgotten what a great read it is! Thanks for this! Made my day (and night)!
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I just re-read this story and am still delighted with it.

Your characterization of Snape is ingenious; you've captured his snarkiness very well, while still making him a decent person, albeit rough around the edges. His relationship with Remus is both amusing and touching.

The characterizations of the Weasleys was also perfect. I have to admit that I like Hagrid and Harry's relationship very much; few authors ever develop the relationship that deeply. Kudos to you for not only doing it, but doing it so well.
Robyntalks chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
I love this story!
I don't know how many times I've read it, but it's always great.
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
I love this fic, its'a beautiful story you tell, and you have written it beautifully as well.
luramos chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Adorei,uma historia Ășnica!
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
earlier you said one of the twins was married to angelina. this chapter you changed it to Katie.
too good chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
Its too good to end so soon...loved it
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
That was a good read. The characters were really well developed. The pacing is spot on. Lots of interaction and intense scenes to make a good yarn. Tons of detail and yet it's not weighty or run-on at all. That's hard to do. A bit of a plot hole at the end since we don't get any resolution about the British Ministry response to Son of Merlin unveiled. Seems like a paragraph in the epilogue could have covered that nicely. I'm not a fan of gayHarry and Mpreg is OTT for me, so I think it should have been mentioned in the description up top with other info at the beginning of the first story, Soul Gems. Nevertheless, I liked the story and your writing enough to continue and glad I did.
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
this was fantastic, im sad there is not more :)
Katzenpfote chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Great sequel. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
I'm not a big fan of the Harry/Ron pairing, but you made it work! Your story was well done and very original! I enjoyed it a lot! Keep up the good work!
HexyMama chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
karmascreams chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
For some reason I didn't like this as much as the first one, BUT, I did like it. The only thing that I don't quite get is how Harry was able to rebound the killing curse...

I will be recommending this as well, 4/5.
redstickbonbon chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Loved both stories. Thank you for an excellent read.