Reviews for Harry Potter and the City of Tents
too good chapter 10 . 5/9
Its too good to end so soon...loved it
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 4/15
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 4/13
That was a good read. The characters were really well developed. The pacing is spot on. Lots of interaction and intense scenes to make a good yarn. Tons of detail and yet it's not weighty or run-on at all. That's hard to do. A bit of a plot hole at the end since we don't get any resolution about the British Ministry response to Son of Merlin unveiled. Seems like a paragraph in the epilogue could have covered that nicely. I'm not a fan of gayHarry and Mpreg is OTT for me, so I think it should have been mentioned in the description up top with other info at the beginning of the first story, Soul Gems. Nevertheless, I liked the story and your writing enough to continue and glad I did.
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 3/9
this was fantastic, im sad there is not more :)
Katzenpfote chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Great sequel. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
I'm not a big fan of the Harry/Ron pairing, but you made it work! Your story was well done and very original! I enjoyed it a lot! Keep up the good work!
HexyMama chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
karmascreams chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
For some reason I didn't like this as much as the first one, BUT, I did like it. The only thing that I don't quite get is how Harry was able to rebound the killing curse...

I will be recommending this as well, 4/5.
redstickbonbon chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Loved both stories. Thank you for an excellent read.
Miriam1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I'm waiting for one of the team to give Severus and his ridiculous attitude a serious smack-down.

Hermione has her own issues, and they will be worked out, if she'll actually LISTEN when Harry speaks, but Severus... Severus has always annoyed me, for it is absurd for someone so brilliant to be so willfully blind and stupid.

But then again, that's how prejudice works.

Poor Ferdi! I'm sorry that Juanita turned into such a dud for him, but I'm glad he got to come back to team who loves him and whom he loves.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
johfra chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
best I have read in the last year will be reading your other works too well done
ripper34 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Great story
professorjb chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I cannot believe that I have wasted my time reading this story only to find that you as the author has made Ron and Harry gay. If you had put a warning at the beginning of the stories, I would have never started them as I am very much against the characters of J K Rawlings being portrayed as queer when there was never an indication of that in the books or movies. Needless to say I will not read any further and will avoid any other stories you write.
BunnyBear27 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I just don't know what to say. You totally knocked this one out of the park. I really didn't think that you could make this story any better but I was wrong. I liked how you were able to make the story come to a complete circle. In that his old like met his new life and that they integrated nicely. I also love how you were able to get the original characters personalities so perfectly. The plot was just awesome really liked how you were able to save everyone and that he finally had his happy ending.

This sequel is amazing and I will probably be re-reading this story again as soon as I can. Totally worth a re-read.

Again Thanks a Billion for taking the time to write this story. I TOTALLY LOVED IT! XD!
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh you did continue this!
Operator error!