Reviews for One Week
That was lovely :')
Aangfan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It was amazing nice job
the.captain.himself chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
That is so disgustingly cute.
lilyhermionepotter17 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Cute story! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
3 it!
OneNyantasticWriter chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
*GAWK*

How in the world did you write this? It was all wonderful!

I especially liked when Aang was really nervous in Chapter Four, it was so cute!

Oh, and also when he said "I feel like I'm falling..." in Chapter 6.

All seven chapters were great! Nice work!
MorningSuns chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is so cute :)
Charlie chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Y'know, I rarely really, truly 'feel' a shipping fanfic; I enjoy them, I understand them and the emotions they produce and sometimes the emotions that went into creating it; but they rarely touch my heart properly. There's always some kind of barrier in the way, a barrier I can't get rid of. But I think I can safely say, this Kataang Week story hasn't just touched my heart, it's completely engulfed it!

Heheh, I probably sound crazy right now but this is the only story I've found that literally made me say, out loud 'aw...'

And to think, after a particularly... interesting... run-in with a bit of a bad fanfic about Digimon years ago; I lost my faith in fanfics. Wherever you are Lyra; thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Aw how cute!
bloodydisaster chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
"This improvised family of theirs had grown so close in the past weeks, threats of hanging were like terms of endearment."

I love that line.
Sunshinestarpower chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Thats so sweet can you write more? I loved it!
Kataangboy17 chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
I loved this whole series. You really have a knack for turning meaningless events into powerful one shots and linking them together. I especially loved chapters 3 and 6 (the aww your so sweet, and katara being really bold with aang about how she felt). Great job!
Krystal McKenna chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
I have a specific note for each chapter:

1. Loved the last line! That he is, that he is.

2. Suki is great. I loved the bit "You know I could probably have you hanged for that," and then she waves him off like nothing doing. And then Sokka being demoted to water boiler... LOL

3. I just love how I can just hear the character's voice when I read your dialogue. A sign of a writer that's really in tune with the characters.

4. Gotta say (and this has almost nothing to do with the plot) that rain on a window or a roof is the best thing in the world to fall asleep to.

5. Aw, so sweet!

6. Hee hee! Seriously, I'm giggling here. Loved it!

7. Every time I try to narrow it down to one favorite character, I go and read some story like this one that reminds me of a character that I hadn't remembered to add to the running and it messes up my head. Oh well.

All in all, great story! (All of your stories are great, what can I say?)
Ming Mar chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I'm surprised I didn't discover this during Kataang Week, but what a great fic. It's short, but wonderfully romantic and has great third-party reactions to Kataang.

I especially liked the part when Katara said she hoped her intensity wouldn't scare Aang off, so true and so in character.