Reviews for Our Time Together
Nederbird chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
First of all, sorry for not having read it earlier!

Second it's fun to see this still going, though I see you've sped up the story quite a bit, something I suspect is due to your goal of wanting to finish this before Christmas. I'm a bit confused about a few things, such as why Luke is to be trialled or why Mahora is under threat again, but I assume that's just because 'twas a long time since I read this.

Nevertheless, it's fun to read it again. I don't know how many more chapters I'll get to read, but seeing as Christmas isn't too far away now, I can't believe there'll be all that much. Understandably, you've sped things up when it comes to Luke and Kaede (or at least, that's how it seems). It makes me all the more eager to find out what will happen next.

Still, when you finish this, I'm going to have to reread the entire fic, since there's so much I feel I'm missing out simply because I've forgotten the important parts of this story. Anyway, I hope to see a new chapter soon! I've forgotten how good a read this was. XD

So til next time, have a blast!

Servious chapter 24 . 12/6/2009
OMG!

It's taken so long for you to come out with a chapter and now i want the next!

:D

Where is he going?

I MUST KNOW :0
TzuiAssassian chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
Hahaha. :D Wow, this must've been a fun chapter to write-all the stupid things Luke gets himself into. If only he had the soul of a future-seer he probably wouldn't be stuck in situations like these. (But how much fun would that really be?)

And then there's Fate-destruction and havoc in his mind, as usual.

-TzuiAssassian-
Nederbird chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
I re-read that previous chapter to get back on track again.

He said that Kaede was in the past, eh? Does that mean that that pairing is not going to happen? Will he be paired with someone else like Sakurako or Misa? Or maybe Mana? I mean, the say that love starts with a fight (or something like that), at least in our country. :P

Til next time then.
Servious chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Oh jeeze what's gonna happen now?

I can't predict whats going to happen and it's making my head spin

come out with a new chapter soon if you can :)

poor Keade :/ Luke feels nothing..
The Ansem Man chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Just as a heads up: "Mana stood up and dusted herself off before a panicked squeal made her reflexively behind the conveniently placed dumpster." missing a word there I think!

Nice work otherwise. Fate moving his MW works here, though... that looks quite bad, perhaps.
TzuiAssassian chapter 22 . 7/1/2009
Wow...

That was a pretty crazy background. I remember some parts of it from TiE though this helpfully cleared everything else up :D

However it seems more than liekly that Luke's head is on the chopping block with Cloud Strife's sword at his neck. And Mana's holding it.

-TzuiAssassian
TzuiAssassian chapter 21 . 7/1/2009
[Super sorry for not reviewing earlier...]

On the other hand, how many times has anyone said/thought to themselves, "Luke, shut the hell up"? Honestly, he really needs a filter between his mouth and brain.

And now we'll see if he can conjure up an even bigger lie, or maybe possibly the truth. Hm, which will he choose?

-TzuiAssassian
Servious chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
Nice

I enjoyed heading Luke's backstory and Mana's reaction was pretty much what I was expecting lol

Let's see how everyone else deals with him.
Tikigod784 chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
Oh, backstory. How nice. But we have no idea of his real story whilst traversing the random worlds, no? Another fic, perhaps.
Blaze Shadow chapter 22 . 6/14/2009
Luke doing something smart and fate not trying to hit him over the head with some sort of giant hammer. Well be interesting to see where this'll lead, also interesting details int his chapter. A great peice of work as usual and I hope to see more from you soonish.
Nederbird chapter 22 . 6/13/2009
Another chase? This should be fun.

So the Dahaka is from Prince of Persia? Hmm... interesting crossover, could never have guessed. It sounded pretty Japanese to me. Then again, I'm not at all that familiar with the game, or with Zoroastrian mythology for that matter. Still, it's an interesting crossover. *nodding*

And I hope we'll get our updates a little more often now that schools over and summer break's started, or is your situation different?

Anyway, next chapter seems to promise a lot of fun. Hope to read it soon. :)

Nederbird chapter 21 . 5/10/2009
So, he's busted! Or will he just weave together another fantastic lie to cover?

This was a really enjoyable chapter, especially after having to write a report the whole day. I really loved that part when he surprised her and maybe I'm just easily amused, but that made me laugh out hard. Kinda made my day.

I'll patiently await the next chapter. Though I wouldn't mind if this would be updated a little more often. Maybe the summer will grant more time for writing, perhaps? :)

Servious chapter 21 . 5/6/2009
Hehe this looks like it could turn out very good or very bad.

Knowing Luke's luck i'm going to probably say very bad. Especially if he tells her the truth XD
TzuiAssassian chapter 20 . 5/2/2009
Yes, but that "eventual" happy-ending might not be what Luke was hoping for ;

And having the Ala Alba leave will mean there'll be less students for Luke to bother...

-TzuiAssassian-

[PS-sorry for reviewing late as usual]