Reviews for Troy
CrystalBlueDragon94 chapter 3 . 5/13
Love dark draco and hermione together
Great story. Sad that you did not continue
guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Do you know anything about "Mediterranean skin"? Obviously not. Your sheer and vapid ignorance assuming Meds are dark is abhorrent. Learn the difference between a tan and "dark" moron. Or better yet, get a clue about European heritage instead of spreading pathetic lies. Here's an even bigger clue...ancient Romans and Greeks were majority blonde and blue eyed. Get educated.
ItsAPugLover chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
It's such a tragedy that this story is not longer!
reD chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
Dear Author,

please do not remove this story just because a few readers have voiced this request. It is not the general consensus!
Opera123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2021
amazing story thank you for sharing your gift
Queen Tyra chapter 3 . 8/12/2021
I Really Hope You'd Consider Continuing This Fanfic In Future, Perhaps. Or At least A Sequel Please. I'd Like To Know What Happened To Hermione And Draco's Relationship, Will They Really Have Children. Will Hermione Falls For Malfoy Etc.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 3 . 7/11/2021
Wow, hoping for a sequel!
EdenPotter27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
Please write a sequel to this story please I beg of you
Carnistiriel chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
Please do not get rid of this story.
Jessia rong chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
What a amazing story! I like it so much!
herxy chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
Wow! This had such amazing intensity. I love dark obsessed Draco.
Fantastical.fanatic chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
I've ready this story countless times throughout the years. It's just sinful and satisfying. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
I love your writing - you always manage to come up with these amazing scenes that do something to my insides (especially when there’s Dark Draco). Love the nickname of kitten :) A note though I think it would be a good idea to add a NONCON/RAPE WARNING at the beginning or on the third chapter. Well written overall!
ItsAPugLover chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
I can't get enough of this! This is my third time reading it. I need another part!