Reviews for Troy
Babaksmiles chapter 3 . 6/2
Wow! Intense! Loved it. I would love to see an epilogue. Although this was a perfect way to end too!
SereneDreamm chapter 3 . 5/21
Holy shit! This is brilliant!
Jen7 chapter 3 . 5/20
that was an abrupt ending. I want more story
Ackamarackus chapter 3 . 5/11
holy crap, i've read this so many times. he's just... so crazy. but this is so good?
aamlkb chapter 3 . 5/6
Loved it! I don’t think you need an epilogue but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t love one.
Another piece of shite written by some retarded little Fangirl with a crush on Felton.
Now you Fangilr bitches are going so far to rape the greate Poet? The immortal Homer has to suffer you mediocrity because you want another setting to act out your crush on Felton.
Delete this and jump you worthless Fangirl. May Hades force every cruelty upon you for this horrible crime you commited against the great Homer.
I hope you will life a long life in agony before you die and be sent to rot in tartaros as a punishment for that Story
CattleyaP chapter 3 . 4/13
Hi
This is the first time I've read a story that you wrote. It was interesting and hot in the beginning. The end, not so much. That was rape. It doesn't matter if she got to enjoy it or not. If you don't give your consent it's rape or at least I see it like that.
I don't know If that was you intention but it is what it is.
super hot good job
harriet404 chapter 1 . 3/12
Please PLEASE continue I love the story and have red it multiple times I love it so much
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 1/12
i think you should write a sequel. this is lovely. i love this so muchh
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
You should keep going !
HermioneArtemis chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
really good
should write a sequel just as beautiful.
very well thought and explanatory.
enjoyed myself very much.
LionLadyBee chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
This story was so exhilarating! I enjoyed it very much. It almost makes me go omg what’s next! Lol but over all I loved this!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
This wasn't dubious or questionable consent, this was plain RAPE. I'm not going to read anything else from you, I just might run into more of that. Disgusting how there are still authors who think they are above everyone else.
spittingllama7856 chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
Dude. I don't know if I should feel bad or happy for Hermione. I'm so confused. Well written, by the way.