Reviews for Troy
This wasn't dubious or questionable consent, this was plain RAPE. I'm not going to read anything else from you, I just might run into more of that. Disgusting how there are still authors who think they are above everyone else.
spittingllama7856 chapter 3 . 7/8
Dude. I don't know if I should feel bad or happy for Hermione. I'm so confused. Well written, by the way.
unofivesix chapter 3 . 4/22
sequel plssssssss
bonjour-its-m-e chapter 2 . 4/2
I absolutely love how this is based off the Iliad, that's so clever! Can't wait to keep reading.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 2/24
Creepy and awful and amazing!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 2/24
I love it!
belladonablush chapter 3 . 2/22
What a great combination of au and history!
Joydivisionlover chapter 3 . 2/6
Any chance for a sequel?
Erica18 chapter 3 . 2/1
Eu queria um epilogo.
Por favor faz
VitaAiur chapter 3 . 2/1
What got me was the "dozen sons and daughters". That's freakin crazy! Hahaha. Crazy Draco is crazy hahaha.
Arwa-Shahid chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Love it ,,loooveeee it read it too many times. I love me some crazy draco plzzz write more like this one ..Plzzz
oslca35 chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
I absolutely love this story..good job
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Wow you are such an wonderful writer. Loved it :) its full of awesome
poncho chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
eight years, this fic was written eight years ago, and i still love it so so much. I have lost caount of how many times I have read this story by now, and yet i enjoy it just as much each time, and still reread it when the fancy strikes me, and i will undoubtedly reread this again in the future. amazing story and downright fantasticly written, just love...
KarukMomma chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
This has become one of my all time favorite FFs! I love how you integrated these two characters into the story of the fall of Troy and even though it's a bit dark, I love the intensity and passion. :)