Reviews for Troy
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
This was awesome. I love Troy, Dramione, and especially Greek mythology! Hermione being Helen's sister. Uh, isn't Hermione Her daughter in Greek mythology? :3 it's a nice twist. Kudos!
HistoryNut chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Bro can you write something like crazy medieval fic? Just any historical period that isn't Regency, because this is a cool fic & I wanna see more.
KitChi chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love crazy Draco too! At least, awesome Greek obsessed with Hermione Draco.
It's so wrong but feels so right, her being so innocent and not realizing what was even happening. I love how you wrote both of them. So what happened to Paris? Helen? Andromache? More importantly, Briseis..? Did they manage to escape? Does Hermione get taken to Sparta? Will you ever write a sequel of sorts?

Ok too many questions, sorry. But I've always loved Greek myth and stories. Especially once like Troy. And to add in Draco and Hermione, seems so fitting. And so well written, too. I do hope you'll write some sort of sequel. I would love to know how Draco will treat Hermione, as his wife(?) and her life in Sparta.

Interesting read, thanks! _

p/s: When I tried to review chapter 3, I found out that I've actually read this before. Back in 2008. Damn, as much as I loved it then, why did I now love it as much as I do now, I have no idea. But yes, I just had to leave this one also.
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
C:
Gods chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This fic is amazing! I love crazy Draco too!
MmmmChineseFood chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Have you... considered a sequel? :))
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Whaaa? Did I just read a bodice-ripper book from the 80s?! Did he just raped Hermione? What happened next? Will the hero redeem himself?
Anano chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Amazing!Please write more stories!you have talent!
Imperfect Artist chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I developed a certain liking for a crazy and obsessive Draco thanks to you. I love all of your Dramione stories. And I've always been fascinated with the Helen of Troy story and Greek Gods and Goddesses. I'm lucky to come across your stories and found this one related to my interest. This one is so dark but I still like it. So cool. Hoping to read more of your dark stories.
Opera123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
so well written that it will inspire others
no complaints just love for your fine skills
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
wow ok, i so do not do dubcon unless im looking specifically for some pure smut with no plot but this is actually a lot more realistic portrayal of this myth than usual and i love that it's so honest about the reality of war and conquest.
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
There NEEDS to be more of this kind of AU. It's fascinating.
Fyra Malfoy chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
wooooow this is really good
I love this story 3