Reviews for Troy
reD chapter 1 . 9/20
Dear Author,

please do not remove this story just because a few readers have voiced this request. It is not the general consensus!
Opera123 chapter 3 . 8/27
amazing story thank you for sharing your gift
Queen Tyra chapter 3 . 8/12
I Really Hope You'd Consider Continuing This Fanfic In Future, Perhaps. Or At least A Sequel Please. I'd Like To Know What Happened To Hermione And Draco's Relationship, Will They Really Have Children. Will Hermione Falls For Malfoy Etc.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 3 . 7/11
Wow, hoping for a sequel!
EdenPotter27 chapter 1 . 6/8
Please write a sequel to this story please I beg of you
Carnistiriel chapter 1 . 5/30
Please do not get rid of this story.
Jessia rong chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
What a amazing story! I like it so much!
herxy chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
Wow! This had such amazing intensity. I love dark obsessed Draco.
Fantastical.fanatic chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
I've ready this story countless times throughout the years. It's just sinful and satisfying. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
I love your writing - you always manage to come up with these amazing scenes that do something to my insides (especially when there’s Dark Draco). Love the nickname of kitten :) A note though I think it would be a good idea to add a NONCON/RAPE WARNING at the beginning or on the third chapter. Well written overall!
ItsAPugLover chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
I can't get enough of this! This is my third time reading it. I need another part!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 12/14/2019
I want more...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
Well then...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
Wow! I love the plot! I am thinking of Hector as Harry and I was sad that he died
aamlkb chapter 2 . 11/26/2019
I’m pretty sure Ive read this story at least 4 times. I truly love a crazy possessive Draco.