Reviews for Troy
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 7/7
short but I liked it... and I agree, a crazy dark Draco is appealing. totally going under favorites
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 7/7
aw, I liked Hector..
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/7
to be honest I find kitten a good nickname for Hermione. I liked it!
It was a good idea to make the guy in love with the girl, wow dozen of sons and daughters indeed
HGDMSS chapter 3 . 4/14
WOW
Kichou chapter 3 . 2/25
I truly love this Draco. So masculine in a crazy way. Nice story.
idccio chapter 3 . 2/13
It was a good story but i wish you'd have gone the sweet slow love route of draco protecting hermione and what not instead of obsession and rape..
Love You chapter 1 . 1/31
This is probably the 100th time I have re-read this particular fic. I love it to death! I know you probably will not post a follow up but I love the concept and how wonderfully it is written 3
passanger chapter 3 . 1/17
Interesting concept; I haven't seen it before. Though there wasn't much romance.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 1/8
Wow! This was even darker than "the little blue potion"! But I bet in real life at that time any woman would be lucky if her pleasure was also considered. Most likely they were just raped and murdered or just discarded as used goods :-( Anyways, very nicely interwoven with the story of Troy.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 1/8
Brutal but true. I'm afraid in reality it was even worse. Greeks were but savages at that time. Especially in comparison with Trojans.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 1/8
Very good description of Troy and the Aegean sea shore. I could practically see the ancient white marble city heated by Mediterranean sun filled by lots of people doing their everyday business. Very well done!
I see that someone asked if Hermione was actually a daughter of Helen. Yes, she was. But I understand why you made her a sister instead. If Hermione was 19 years old, how old would Helen be? Nobody would steal a mother when they can have a daughter :/ Especially in ancient times. So, in order to fit Hermione into Helen of Troy story, they should be closer in age, right?
Ariel Riddle chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Wonderful and crazy Draco is incredible. This was a great A/U and I think it fit perfectly. Excellent story, thank you so much for writing it!
Bellaria chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
As dark as it is, I loved this short story, gods and myths are a favourite of mine:)

Nice job!
ladymagna1100 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic story! I adore Dark Draco and this fic delivered. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story.