Reviews for Shouldn't have gotten out of bed
FanLass chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
LOL loved it - yes I agree some days Harry just shouldn't get out of bed! Nice short story.
MisterD8a chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hope for more soon.

James
Diresquirrel chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
It's a shame this hasn't been updated because it's a purely awesome idea. Although I shudder to think of what could be lurking on the NeverNever side of things if he ever went off world.
Suteko chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
oh please write more. These short blurbs are hysterical! I would love to see how the stargate reacts to Harry!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
update soon!
sunshine2009 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
like your twist on Dresdin files. will you continue? thanks
Zhian'tara chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
You've got a good grasp on Harry's voice from the novels.

This could lead to some great moments if Harry has his typical reactions with Ancient tech. And O'Neill's response regarding magic would be pretty snarky probably. Although it's hard to imagine any out-snarking McKay. Although, come to think of it, Dresden gives good snark too.

:D
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Very funny, that's why they never properly came across the Furlings!
Moonspring chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I just love these little shorties of yours!

Since this is the third of your stories to go on my favourite stories- list I'm putting you up as a favourite author aswell. :D
Grace1776 Jr chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Neat. I like the way you write, it has the novel feel like one of the books. Would like to see how you cross these over.
Helensdragon chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
hey i would like to read more of this story if you have it... pleas... pleas...
The Blue Raven chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Oh, this is FUNNY :) "Find Hammond of Texas, of the Tau'ri, in Colorado". Cute. Poor Harry SHOULD have stayed in bed. Can't wait for more
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Are you going to write some more? It'd be interesting. putting on story alert, so that if you do write more I'll know.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oo. This is going to prove to be amusing. I will laugh if Harry manages to fritz out the 'gate (of course, if he does that, the Asgard could probably borrow him and toss him at the Replicators).
DominoFalling chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Good start, nice surprise that the big ugly is a "friendly" alien. Please write more soon. Any chance of a bit of Rodney McKay too... he's my favourite 'gate character?

(I am just reading Stormfront, having loved the TV series, and in the book his "office" is in the same basement appartment as his home, do the later books have Dresen with a separate office?)

Thanks for starting such an intriguing notion.