Reviews for The Prodigy's Ascension
deathlyfire123 chapter 48 . 10/22
WAIT WHAT?! you said in your acknowledgments that you didn't know what a paragraph was until you met your 6th grade teacher. HOW!?
awesome chapter 3 . 10/7
awesome, nice idea
Wassa110 chapter 21 . 8/24
Nope. I stop at this chapter. I was coming into this looking for a good Harry Potter story. What you've done is completely changed the story, and made Harry Potter a side character at best while focusing this story more on Alexei. I was willing to continue, but reading that last part 'Lord of Azkaban', 'King of Ionos'. Describe your story properly. This is a Alexei Potter story with a Harry Potter side story. Basically put in the summary 'OC character is OP, and better than Harry even though he's just an OC'. I mean just put in your summary that a lot of the story is focused on an oc character, and your making him(for no describable reason) more powerful, and knowledgable than the guy who absorbed a part of voldemort's soul. Harry has a reason to be at least more powerful than average, what is Alexei's reason. Oh he read books like most purebloods, knew about magic like most purebloods. Basically there is no reason a teenager should be more powerful than most unless you give us a reason why.
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 7/16
great start. the prophecy confused me a bit, but I can't wait to read more.
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 48 . 7/4
Ab-So-Lute-Ly LOVE IT! Everything was so well done, and I loved reading about Ireland' war and the Mage's Civil War. It really put things into perspective!

Can't wait to see Fudge and Silvenson get their comeuppance in the sequel :3
2good 4usernames chapter 8 . 6/7
the minister's birthday party? wow, im just imagining loads of colored balloons and a cake with candles and fudge is standing there with a party hat on his head
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 4/26
I don't really understand this Alexei character. Why would two Brits give their child (who was apparently conceived when they were teens) a Russian name? If Alex is such an amazing fighter and prodigy, why is Harry necessary? I understand that you want to make Harry super smart, but a four year old reading such advanced books is rather ridiculous.
Very well written
Yumkcha chapter 15 . 4/1
Who is the thief of the weasley family?
FotoDi chapter 3 . 3/20
Why would Harry choose the same house as BWL?
Why not go to the House with his elder brother?
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 2/7
I thought that Katie Potter was the Girl-Who-Lived. Why is this Robert person claiming to be the Boy-Who-Lived?
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 2/7
Lol Dumbledore's an idiot. Harry didn't use any Dark Magic.
Type your review for this chapter here...
klevis chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Too cliche, I mean yes they can be arrogant but make it a tad bit more plausible. I read a few other stories that you have written and this seriously smells of a setup which kind of defies the point of it being a setup.
robwar80 chapter 31 . 11/2/2016
I find it lightly dissapointing that the end of the year feast didn't happen
It would be funny if house apprentice had won
If you want it maybe you can make some omakes of this story.
P.s. Goo story