Reviews for Hiking
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
tom and jeffrey? lol! great fic btw

you should write more
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
CUTE!
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey,

Nice beginning to some Jeff/Tom slash :)

I realize it's been like six years since you started this but I hope you pick it back up and continue. :)
CircleSky chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ah! I hope you write more about this. You really know how to leave us hanging! I'm glad you're writing about a couple characters that Francine Pascal "ditched" - and writing it well. I always like to read about, and revisit the lives of, the "fringe" characters. Keep up the good work!
Briticism chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
it says "to be continued" but are you going to continue it? :D Just looking through your profile and found this. It's sweet. heh. sweet valley and sweet. well you know what I mean. You *should* continue it.
Fermata chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This was great! I never really pictured Liz the lezbo type at all but Enid would obviously be my first choice of gf's for her if she really were. I loved the conversation between Tom and Jeffery. I really don't remember those two ever making contact in the book series but this was really good. Nice work.
footiefan chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow! I'm speechless!this was great!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Ah, he does, eh? Know why he kissed Jeffrey? Lucky Tom...
RandomGal21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
LOL...i just read this other fanfic with jess and lila being lesbo its called camera chy but this was better cos its longer!
Angelic Devil217 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Okay a) Really well written. I loved it the confusion, Jeff's anger, Tom's uber-sweetness.

b) Dude you mentioned Aaron! (all-time favourite character - minor yes I always love the minor ones lol)

Update, write more! I've found *no* SVH male/male anywhere. (and if you were to add more Aaron and maybe slash with someone I'd love you forever and ever.)
A Sip of Absinthe chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hey, where's the continuation? I feel cheated...

Have you considered making a fic from Enid's POV? Y'know, with Jeffrey and Elizabeth both thinking that she was after the man, and her secretly longing for Elizabeth...could be hot.
RGAP-48 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I loved this. Awesome job!
amy chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
It was good! )
Lassiter chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
"I know exactly why I kissed you."

Le sigh. That made me go warm and fuzzy inside. I have the urge to read SVH now, especially since I hardly remember any of the male characters... Lovely fic.
kiyone chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
wow...I've got the warm and fuzzies! This was great! *glomps author* Please write more! _