Reviews for My Husband
Rin-Youki chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
awssss
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
So sweet omg omg omg I loveeeeeeeee it! Thank you for sharing this
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This was, and still my most fave chapter that no matter how many times i had read it, I keep coming back for more and the same reaction never wanes.. I still feel all giddy.. I LOViE IT! :)
Lancedark chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
oh, yes I really love your story.. it's very sweet on the last part! I can't help to blush to while reading this.. please write more!
blucross chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
This was a great story. Before I read this, I wasn't a RyoSaku fan at all. But now I like the pairing. -*
Rysthern chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Hello! _

I honestly loved your pic... It was so fun reading it... I am a die hard RyoSaku fan among other pairings and I have read a lot of RyoSaku fanfic, and this fic is one of the best out of them... It's like its the real deal... I'll keep myself posted for new fanfics from you! _

Great work!
G-KeeRyuu chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
good
127Suzanne chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
Aww. Thanks you so much for writing this story! I love it soo much!
Houjun Ri chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I love every bit of it.

I'm still giggling at Sakuno's jealousy of Karupin. Oh gawd. (/giggles more)
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
it was good, but i think it would have been better id you added an epilogue when she did, but hey you're the writer... anyways it was a good fic.
io sono mi-cchi chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
aw... i simply loved it especially the 5th chapter :D
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
AW... "Thank You Echizen Sanako" ;P
Classicalitys chapter 6 . 3/15/2009

it's done?

O_O
anonymous jane chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
i love ryosaku fics when they're married, but this was amazing. i absolutely loved it!
love the story chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
it is so col i love to read it! Please write a sequel realy loking foward to that story
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »