Reviews for Mine and Mine Only
fire dragonheart chapter 12 . 10/2/2008
nice
kittydelara chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
He SO deserved that slap! I feel sorry for Cable - locked in the room with those two - that's enough to drive anyone crazy!

More please!

Kitty x
Girlz-Rule chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
no u can't stop there please update soon :D

it's a hat isn't it and yes u should start the story but only if u want don't let anyone push u :D
truelover chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
cable is wearing a red zip up sweater, a black and grey shirt with a hat I would be willing to read your new fic if you decide to write and hope chase and andie being locked in will be the final straw to get them to admit there feelings
Girlz-Rule chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
love it sry it took so long to review i have friends over :D poor andie her plan isn't working for her at all

it's briana evigan
lilmissmaniaclmao chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Hehe that was funny, poor Andie, she should have just socked Lizzie in the gob and went to make out with Chase in the movies. I would have lol. Please get them two together soon, the suspense is killing me. *bangs head against wall*

Update soon please

Hayley.x.
5t4c3y chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Sorry I haven't commented in ages.

Loved all of it, and this chapter was really funny :o)

Oh and the answer is Briana Evigan
HanLou chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Ha ha that was funny, that is one messed up triangle! Brianna evigan plays andie love her! update soon!
truelover chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
Briana Evigan plays andie and she better be playing andie in step up 3 it definatly would be the same without her anyway back on topic

definatly a werid love triangle going on there I think if I were andie I would have made an excuse to leave too haha It's a great chapter though I hope the truth comes out soon and both really know how they feel about each other I mean comeon how can two people be so dense... great update and already can't wait for another one!
fire dragonheart chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
nice
truelover chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
another great update three's a crowd hun should be intresting and why do I get the feeling andie will be wearing something to capture chases intrest? Director collins called moose goose
Girlz-Rule chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
loved it btu would they just get together FINALLY GOD! lol

he calls him goose i think :D
hokiegirl123 chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
omg loved it update asap!

trivia answer:goose
HanLou chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
can't beat a bit of jealousy, someone seriously just needs to put these two in a room together! update soon
kittydelara chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
You just keep us hanging on, don't you? I'm feeling slightly queasy about the slobbering thing, no more of that, please. Just kidding, great chapter, loved it.

Update soon!