Reviews for Reunion
shinigami109 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i cant find any storys or any thing at tfmeijiera.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
A very nice vignette. I always like to get inside Kenshin's head and you have done a good job. This story deserves more reviews. Thanks!
Deer chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Cool! Kenshin really thought hard before coming to see his old teacher. Hey, he ain't old! Only 43! That's young! Yeah, I know, I was supposed to say former. I liked this fic! But - a potter?
-Deer
gwaihir the windlord chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
very nice _ even for a one shot, your great writing style shines through _ I loved that scene in the anime (heck, I probably loved every scene with Hiko and Kenshin _ They make quite the pair _) you captured it nicely! You didnt rush it- you took your time and described the scenery as well as his thoughts. very very nice _
mae7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Another great job! Jeez you do this first-person stuff so well.
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
WOOT Hiko Hiko Hiko! Hehe I liked that scene in the anime a lot, and I liked your interpretation of it as well! (Oh, look for an email from me...I'll submit my Hiko fics for your archive!)
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
I love your vivid descriptions of all the sights and sounds, it makes me feel like I'm actually there. Would have loved if it had a little bit of Hiko's thoughts in there, maybe make another chapter when he sees that it's Kenshin. Oh, and to your other reviewer "Blue", Mir-san does indeed spell Hiko's name correctly, it's all a matter of interpretation. Keep on writing!
blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Dude, his name is 'Seijuro Hiko' c'mon now, he's like a god, at least spell his name correctly, other than that, pretty nice ;)