Reviews for Power Rangers Olympian Force
ara74 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I really like your story and wish you would please please update! I want to see what happens to Lilly!
ASHLEYEMMA25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
trqertqertwetwet
monkeerangerfan chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
great chapter. can't wait for the next chapter.
monkeerangerfan chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
great chapter. really funny about the weapons.
Toffy chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
oh, you put my chapter up! :D I'm really honoured that you decided to use it afterall, I hadn't checked the title of the next chapter before it came up and I was like "OH MY GOD! I WROTE THAT!" lol XD

Awesome work on the Kam chapter by the way, I didn't really say much about it before ;) Can't wait to see how you continue from this chapter :)

Have fun until August and don't worry about being museless - I was like that for ages and had a spark, said spark's gone again now, but I know it'll be back ;)
Toffy chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Teehee awesome update :D I was giggling all the way through, I'm on to read the next update now ;)
zeolover chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Please let Toffy know that she did indeed do a great job with this chapter. I'm really happy that we got two chapters in one day. And even though the next part won't be up until August, I can't wait to see what happens in part 2 and to finally get some answers on Adam's past.
zeolover chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Looks like Kam had better watch what he says about the girls from now on...LOL. So happy to finally see this story back.
Squall Thrawn chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Well, I'm impressed... two in one day... fun! I'm definitely still enjoying the series.

I like the slow evolution of the characters, with Connor, naturally, being my number one focus. And the ingeniousness of the villian.

I can't wait for the sequel to this chapter, and I'm definitely curious about Adam's past.

But the best part is... this story is still going!
GothBlue10 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
UR STORY IS SO COOL AND AWESOME! Its kinda similar 2 mine, but urs is WAY COOLER! LUV IT! Continue plz?
flyboy2427 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
You still have reviewers! So like I actually read this last night but I didn't have enough time to review. Then like out of nowhere I totally had a dream about this chapter (no joke!). It was a good one...even though it took so long..._

good job.

Flyboy
monkeerangerfan chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
great chapter.
Toffy chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Yay! You've really done well on this chapter, you're right staying up late to finish stuff is definately a skill you have! lol.

I really like this chapter, there're so many scenes I can actually picture and its great to get to see the background on different characters. Adam's bitterness with the world and himself is really starting to come through and I'm loving the hints to the trauma in his life that you're starting to add in in more detail now, though I do think he needs to be a bit stricter, he's obviously still learning the mentor process, Tommy had a head start what with being a leader on so many teams anyway.

I feel sorry for Connor too, its obvious he's had to grow up before his time and its really not fair, but I guess that's the basis of his character's mind-set isn't it? Duh. lol. I think its going to be good when he finally does open up and we get to see him act like a teenager for once, it'll just be great :D Love how Jake doesn't like him because he beat him in swimming too - I laughed at that XD Mind you, I also laughed at the bits where the rest of the team were cursing Connor for not being there, but I think that's just 'cause I'm evil.

"A pink weapon?" LOL. I laughed and grinned so much at that and Lilly was right to smack him. Bad Jake! LOL. Can so see Lilly whispering to Connor too, she's kinda like the narrator of the obvious at times isn't she? Despite being so book-smart. Bless her cotton socks, you've developed her so well from the little bits I gave you.

I liked the end too. Dunno know why, but I can see Connor being almost disappointed somehow when he says he can't go with them. Not on the surface like, but really deep down. Sort of like, he knows he doesn't want to go back home, but he's not exactly sure he wants to go with them either, but a part of him does just out of curiosity... if that makes sense. It did in my head.

Bless Lilly and Kameron too. They seem to work well together as a team and as friends - something I wasn't expecting, but really like 'cause they both seem to get a bit chucked out against Evie and Jake in their little group, but they actually seem to know more of what goes on XD Like the hint about Lilly's home life too, I'm guessing that's a set-up for later on :D I can so see Connor noticing one of them at the window though and confronting them about it, but I dunno if you're/how you're planning that confrontation if you are at all anyway, so I'll leave that up to you oh Mistress of the late nighters and Queen of the Hiatuses lol.

Anyway, great chapter and I'm so looking forward to the next one :D

Besides, my pestering isn't that bad :P LOL
Squall Thrawn chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Well, don't you worry yourself; there's at least one reviewer out there that hasn't abandoned ya! As long as you're writing about ole Connor, I'll continue to review!

I was wondering about this story, and I was glad to see that you haven't given up on it, yet!

I'd have to say, this was probably one of my fave chapters, so far. Maybe it's the fact that it's a Connor-centric chapter contributed to that, but regardless.. I enjoyed this. Adam needs to be a little stricter than he has been... would Dr. O have been so lenient? That's just a character suggestion; I think you're doing fine so far. He needs to find his own way, just like Connor has to. And It'll be interesting to see how Connor reacts when he finds out what Kam and Lilly have found out about him. Regardless of their intentions, which I'm sure are nothing but good...

And yay for the zords, which have finally made their long overdue appearance. One thing I'm curious about is whether there are individual zords, or if it comes already assembled. Most of the series, if not all of them, have zords that aren't pre-assembled. And if so, are they going to be named?

Also... I can't recall one way or the other... I remember that one of the girls had a staff or something as her power weapon. Did the others have weapons that were shown, or just her?

Hope to see the next chapter out, soon!
zeolover chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
I may begin to pester you as well because I really enjoy this story...when it's updated. Hope to see another one from you soon. I like how caring and compassionate Lilly seems toward Connor, I hope she's able to get him to open up and that he will begin to feel like he's apart of the group. Please more soon.