Reviews for Through It All
appafangirl chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
awwwww I loved this story, it was really superbly written. and I of course I love the kataang.

the only thing I missed was Aang's goofiness, although I guess everyone has to mature. and of course there's nothing like unrequited love to solemn you up. but still, I missed it.
FlameoHotmen chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I have to say that you write very well. Its nice to have all the descriptions and is just very well done. I just don't think you really captured the characters though. They don't talk like they did in the show. Its just hard to get into when they are talking so proper to each other. However despite that it truly is wonderful writing and I will continue to read your work :)
ElmRune63 chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Fantastic story. You are truly one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure to come across in the world of fanfiction; your structure and descriptions are terrific. Please, keep doing what you've been doing.
arizony chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
I have had the pleasure to read, and re-read, your wonderful story. There is no other word for it than wonderful. Very beautiful and inspiring. One becomes lost in your chapters and pages as one reads the words which flow so effortlessly from your keyboard. Thank you for gracing us with such a wondrous tome.

-arizony-
StardustSComet chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
The summary really touched my heart and so did the story. I love it.
Katsumara chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
You have a fantastic way with words, and this was a fantastic ending to your tale. I absolutely loved it all. The way you explained Katara's surfing talents in the last chapter was great as well. I could totally picture her not wanting to sound all "gloaty."

Either way, you were indeed vague with your last chapter, but all was well. Not going to lie and say I wouldn't mind seeing semi-fluffy fic of Aang/Katara as a married couple and interacting, but I suppose there are tons out there, and if you so choose, you'd do one yourself. Totally up to you though!

Anyway, thank you so much for this wonderful journey. I absolutely loved it.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
You've got an interesting plot here and the dialogue flows well. I like Horonka, he's awesome. That said, the only thing marring this story s the constant announcing of whose narrative the segment is from. Your readers can figure it out for themselves. I mean, do you see people writing books that way if there's multiple first person narratives? Also, you shouldn't bold and italicize the words you wish to emphasize. To emphasize words, use only italics.
identPROXY chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Being in medical school, I find some of your diction amusing, to say the least. But medical double entendres aside, this was a fantastic read. I'd love to read more. Your avatar Aang has a certain air about him that I find almost regal (a rarity among fanfiction). Well done.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Awsome K/A fic, i really enjoyd reading it, however, i can't help but feel that you made the same thing so many other authors always do to Katara, you made her to fragile.

in the cartoon she is MUCH tougher, and in the part of this chapter where she surfed with Aang you made her seem like a beginner, while it has been proved that she is as a matter of fact an expert surfer.

That aside i applaude your writing skills, you really have a way with words.
arizony chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Celebrianna, your talent is nothing short of breathtaking, and your story continues to hold one's attention. The emotions, the inner conflicts, all that makes up life, is knit together in such a way as to make it a seamless picture. Your use of first person narratives is an excellent vehicle to bring out the emotions that are such an integral part of your story. I can only say that your story, though only 9 chapters thus far, seems like it is much longer (NOT because it drags on, but because one loses oneself in the story). What more can I say? Excellent story, and excellent job! (but, then, what else did I expect?) :o)
serendipitous-15 chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Haha, I love how basically everyone wasn't surprised that they were now beginning to dating. I the group dynamics, very nice and believable and ya for the Suki/Sokka wedding!
dhygn chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
I read this chapter a number of times. I really liked the little touches that showed Aang's feelings "as he carefully smoothed my dangling loopie behind my ear." He is very much the gentleman, being very sensitive to Katara's struggle with her feelings. But, I also applauded the final paragraph that shows that Katara can truly return his feelings without hesitation. Looking forward to the epilogue!
Katsumara chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Fantastic final chapter to the story. I really can't wait for the Epilogue. I'm sure it will be great. The way you have Aang and Katara here as a couple though is great, and also, how their friends basically already knew. Too good.

Hoorah for Suki and Sokka's wedding coming up soon. I'm sure we'll see it in the epilogue? I could see that as the good time for Aang to get back and all.

Anyway, I can't wait!
DrendeSalkash chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
a tiny bit confusing at times, but since when has the subject discussed ever been straightforward? good chapter
BearWithGlasses chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Can I have a moment?... *melts because of the awesomeness and beautiful fic she just read* Best. Story. Of. The. World. Do I need to say anything else except how beautiful and wonderful this is? Do I need to say that you win Avatar, wait no, the internet and life because of this chapter? Do I... uh, I can't say anything better. This chapter was completely wonderful and extraordinary. This is the chapter that I will read every day because I will keep thinking about it. You are just... amazing. I can't pick a favorite part because I love the chapter in general. And I know I might sound crazy to you but I just took me by surprise this chapter. Can't wait for more.