Reviews for Unromantic Ideal
CheerfulB chapter 11 . 7/22
THIS IS AGONY
AnneFans chapter 19 . 2/10
May I point out that Gil's birthday was October? Anne was the one born in March.
Daydreamer chapter 20 . 2/1
So beautiful! *sniffs* and romantic!
KawaiiHawaii chapter 19 . 2/1
Perfect! Just perfect!
kadsuki143 chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
That reference to carlisle Cullen being part of Anne's storyline.. hahhahhaha. Priceless!
Its very amusing!
kadsuki143 chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
That song by James Blunt! Why i just thought of it and listened to it while reading the earlier chapters thinking how it would fit this particular part where Gilbert is rejected by Anne and there it is at the beginning of the chapter!
Im totally fangirling over it..
kadsuki143 chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
That back story about the pendant which turned out to be Anne's heirloom is just genius
TLWtlw chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Does he buy the whole box or just the heart pendant?
KBsMomma chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
Hmmm, using Emma's Jane Fairfax to set the tone for Gilbert's first impression of Christine... an interesting move. I kinda like it though. Loving Austen, that helped me understand the character you wanted for her.
wistful reader chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Sorry but Gilbert has no self respect... lol
wistful reader chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I want to smack Anne!
wistful reader chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Aww my poor dear boy!
Bemac chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Really liking your story. I loved the exchange between Gilbert and Christina, just like Emma's with the very elegant Miss. Fairfax, Austen's Emma is one of my favorite books and movies and I often quote both.
happysmiles500 chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved the ending - it was so fabulous that i almost cried :') ... anyway, great story and i am still hanging out for a part III
Daedreamer chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Great read! This brought me back to years ago when I read the Anne books - love that you wrote everything in Gilbert's POV )