Reviews for Unromantic Ideal
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this story is absolutly brilliant its a work of art keep up your awesome writing skills i seriously love you work especially wen you wright l.m. montgomery
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oh, poor Gil. I have a feeling he's in for a rough 4 years. And Anne of the Island is my second favorite of the Anne books, I love their college years, so I cannot wait to see what you do with it. :)

-honda
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm glad that this story is up! You started it very well. :)
lamp before the wind chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I can't describe how happy I was to see this sequel! Can't wait for more :D
Princess Dorkling chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I've been waiting for this come out ever since I stumbled upon the first story. I must say you are off to a nice start. I cannot wait until the next chapter, please update soon. _
EagleFeather66 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
oh she's on to him believe me.
Megan Sarah chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Firstly, I must congratulate you on your story Blythe Spirit - it was fabulous...I must confess I didn't send you a review for it and for that I am very sorry.

I was very happy to see your new story Unromantic Ideal sitting in my inbox this morning. I love the way you've gotten into Gilbert's head and told things from his point of view. I look forward to reading this story and will be eagerly awaiting Sundays for updates :-)

Thanks for writing - and I'll definitely be making the effort to review this story.

Megan
Cool-mulle chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Terrific start! I especially loved the last part ;P
emily-in-the-glass chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i already love it, especially the last paragraph! :) i had failed to register how romantic it was for Gilbert to "romance" with Anne above the piers of the lily maid scene, when I read ch. 1 of Anne of the Island.
crystaltokyo9849 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yay! I'm so glad I'm the first person to review! Great chapter and a wonderful beginning for this sequel by the way! Personally, (after Anne of Green Gables), I like Anne's House of Dreams the best, but next is defintely Anne of the Island. It's so romantic and magical, isn't it? I just have two questions. Is Unromantic Ideal going to be only on Anne of the Island, or is Anne of Windy Poplars going to be in it too later on? And is it going to be based on only the book, or a little bit of the movie too? (Although I don't see how you can incorporate the movie, since it's so different.)

Anyway, I can't WAIT for the next chapter. Do update soon, please!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18