Reviews for Unromantic Ideal
Vickythemaster chapter 20 . 1/19/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was perfect in language, style and characterisation. Loved it. :-) x
Vee22 chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
Another delightful read! You really bring Gilbert and Anne to life. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Eternal Evening chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Hi! This is about my third or fourth review...but I simply have to tell you how much I loved your two Gilbert POVs, and how disappointed I was when I couldn't find "The Lightest Heart." Anyway, thanks so much for writing two such beautiful fanfics, and if you ever feel like posting more...I've got you on author alert!

Evening.
lovelywendy chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
no continuation? :(
Lady Emily chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
I completely love this story. Besides handling the Anne series beautifully and respectfully, you've also got such a sophisticated writing style, a fantastic vocabulary, and a perfect handle on the characters' emotions and dialogue. I really would love to see The Lightest Heart- are you still planning on posting it? Thanks for such a great story!
HabsGirl31 chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
Amazing! I love it! :)
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi i'm sorry but i couldnt reply to you cause you have disabled you're email. But anyway no you havent done anything wrong, it seems to be doing it to me. How i updated i just deleted something that was in my uploading page and pasted the contents in that and did it that way.

but since that message is comming up FF must be updating their servers :)

Whitewolflegend
number1animefreak chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
I loved this story along with Blythe Spirit I spent the majority of two days reading them and I must say they are absolutly wonderful. I'll be waiting with baited breathe for feburary to arrive and along with it The Lightest Heart.
chunkymonkey921 chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
I wasn't going to review this story until I had reached the latest chapter, but I couldn't help it as your allusion to Jane Austen's "Emma" in chapter 13 had me in a bit of a giggle fit for several minutes. I had been toying about with the idea of telling you how I admired your use of allusion throughout your stories (having read "Blythe Spirit" just last night) but upon finding "Emma" neatly embedded into Christine and Gilbert's dialogue, I found I could no longer forbear from telling you of my esteem for your writing.

And so I write now to tell you what a wonderfully talented writer you are and I do so look forward to reading the remaining chapters, and those still to come. I knew I was running a risk at reading fan fiction written from such fabulously crafted tales such as the Anne books, but I find myself neither cringing nor shocked but rather pleased on the whole at how you capture the characters so very well.
Sonic chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Aw, bless. *hugs them both*
Sonic chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
*blinks* I say. We seem to have slipped into Sense and Sensibility. 'tis a slightly odd feeling of disconnection, but not a bad story all told.
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I loved Blythe Spirit, and this was a wonderful companion.
Earenya chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
I really loved this second part. It was lovely, and Gilbert's emotions were so real that you felt you were there, just beside...

And when somebody writes well on one of your favorite books, how could you not put it to your favorites?

Thank you for those moments of pleasure ;)

Earenya
Francine Thitade chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
I love you. I spent my whole day reading "Blythe Spirit" and "Unromantic Ideal". These are the greatest renditions of my favorite LMM series ever - the characterizations, situations, flow of words and well EVERYTHING was fantastic.

In short: I love you.
royalhighness789 chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
Yay! I finished it and it is lovely. I'm so happy for Gilbert. And I like how you had Phil go visit Gilbert rather than just send him a letter. It was way more dramatic and amazing. You did a lovely job meshing the book and movie together. You definitely took the best parts of both and then added in some of your own magic. So all in all, I loved this and am now moving on to read the 3rd in the trilogy.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »