Reviews for No Questions
Constellations chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Yeah Draco seemed pretty cannon to me! :P
And Astoria is probably one of the most under developed characters in the whole HP franchise.. But yeah this is how I'd imagine her too. She seems like an ordinary yet mysterious girl,... So good job!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Yeah Draco was pretty reasonably Canon, but I was impressed with Astoria. She has the essence of a strong woman but she's believable. Well done.
aleera chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is GREAT :)
Love it!
romancerox chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really enjoy reading stories where Draco enjoys his life and gets a happy ending. This is brilliant:)
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was very interesting. I like the way you wrote him, so unlike how he's seen through Harry's eyes. He's unsure, which I always thought he'd be after the war. Kind of lost and not fitting in anymore. I like that he loves her and that he isn't in total control with her. I also like how she is almost constantly mocking him because she knows.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I like Astoria. Her type of character is seldom written, let alone well. And those funny little moments are actually quite hilarious when you think about them. I think you have a good grasp on Draco. I tend to picture him as more of a lost, insecure, abused and really very confused type though. You have more of a confident Draco here, but still a good grasp of his canon potentially future self.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved it... absolutely! :D

From the subtle beginning... to the fabulous ending...

It was very beautifully written.

I loved that little 'crack' in the middle too...

I'm glad he didn't let his doubts get to him and they still ended up together- as is Fate. :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story! I think you acurrately portrayed the kind of love that Draco and Astoria - as two pureblood Slytherins - would have. I love how you didn't make Draco all mushy and over romanticized like many authors. You showed his uncertanity and both sides of him - both dark and light. JKR said that Draco was "irredeemable". You showed that even though Draco was bad, he could still find love, though a different kind. Great job.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Heehee :)

Great story, and yes, I think you wrote Draco (and Astoria) very well.
mademoiselle adsglhkadglhklads chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was beautifully written. I loved the way you portrayed Draco's uncertainties around Astoria. That was an interesting way of looking at arrogant, irritating Draco Malfoy, and I certainly enjoyed that.

quick thing: Hair, les cheveux, is plural in French, but when you're talking about someone's hair in English, it's generally singular, so the phrase

"Draco ran a hand through his blonde hair, baffled, making them unusually messy."

would actually be

"Draco ran a hand through his blonde hair, baffled, making it unusually messy."

Also, I really like your Astoria, calm, collected, graceful, but that's really all we see of her. Perhaps that's partly because it's just a short piece, but all we see of Astoria is how dignified and ladylike she is. It might have been interesting to have another little scene that shows a different side of her, if only to round out her character a bit, since we have an interesting view of Draco-a longer piece from you about Draco and Astoria could be interesting? However, in a way, this view of Astoria certainly does live up to the title and the ending, so I suppose it is your call in the end. Good job on this, though! It was a delight to read.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I think Draco was very well done. I found him really likable, yet insanely believable as well, great job! This was a great oneshot!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really liked this! Your characterization of Draco worked, if only because we're seeing a different side of him when he's with Astoria, but it's a side of him that's realistic considering what we saw of him in the books. The second scene was my favorite-it was a lovely snapshot of that point in their relationship.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I really liked this. In the beginning, she sort of reminded me of Luna, with how serene she was, and I think you did a great job with both her cahracter and Draco's. And bringing the scorpian in it was a nice touch. Your last few sentences were very powerful - nice job :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
IT was brilliant. Draco's transition from childhood to maturity, and Astoria's role as the catalyst and anchor as he changed, loved the motif of her sea-eyes... brilliant! Shall favorite!
MBP chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad I stumbled across it. I love Draco here, and I love Astoria, too. The mystery seems to suit her, and the tattoo was an EXCELLENT touch - it cracked me up to see Scorpius's name for the first time. You've made it make sense! Great job.