Reviews for Change Back
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/2
The ending. What was the original ending? You replaced it.

I'll admit, the crying had me worried. Lots of crying from women is a literary red flag for pregnancy. We also kbew Hermione and Tom were sleeping together, so it wouldn't have been too surprising. However, it was just the emotional duress.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/2
Ah, background information! So, the time turners in the Department of Mysteries broke, sending Hermione to 1942-1943 year. She spent half the summer with Tom, before WJ g sent back? About a "year" of time, with the summer at Hogwarts included?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/2
There is some part of me that wants to know what happened with the time traveling. How did Hermione go to the 1940s and back. Yet, it probably works better like this. It's not essential to the plot you have. In fact, Tryon to explain time travel would likely detract from your story. Still, a part of me remains curious.
Freedaydreamer chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Great story,but u forgot one thing:u can transfigure food. The exception to gamp's law of elemental tom summoned it,but i doubt he'd know the exact location of where the milk came from. Still,great story!u should do more tomione!
recey2010 chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
love it now
glad I never experience the old ending
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Oh Gin'
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Didn't expect that.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh.
ozzymandius chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
loved the dynamic between them both throughout this too. and how you showed Hermione torn between both Voldemort and her own friends. he is still such a bastard though, changing his face back to this young version because he knows Hermione won't be able to watch him die like that. Harry and Ron were pretty accurate too, especially liked how in the end Harry does forgive her even though it takes him some time to do so. And Ginny being understanding about the whole thing. I always think people forget about the ordel she went though at such a young age. Thanks for writing.
me-ladie chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
I'm not quite sure what I think of this fic, it feels a little... Messy? It didn't have the darkness that oozed from the initial Fic, however this was beautifully written. Hermione's inner turmoil was played out perfectly. The final sting of betrayal was written beautifully, but I didn't feel that she deserved a happy ending. All in all a beautiful story. Well done!
Evani chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Loved it, it was brilliant, thank you for writing ths :)
Musae chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I really respect that you can rewrite so many times to come up with something that you are proud of the most. I'm quite curious to know what the previous ending was though! I think that an open ending suits the story well. Often times I think definite, finite conclusions take away from the feel of certain stories. Thanks again, I really love your Tomione fics!
cocoartist chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I love this pair of stories. I love all your Tom/Hermione stories actually. Please keep writing them.
Written Fire chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Hm. While I'm happy that that seems to mean that they're friends again...that's also something that bothers. How do you forgive that?
Written Fire chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
It's rather disturbing to think of her with him when he's Voldemort. Just...looking like Tom.
I wonder what's going to happen now...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »