Reviews for Change Back
Musae chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I really respect that you can rewrite so many times to come up with something that you are proud of the most. I'm quite curious to know what the previous ending was though! I think that an open ending suits the story well. Often times I think definite, finite conclusions take away from the feel of certain stories. Thanks again, I really love your Tomione fics!
cocoartist chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I love this pair of stories. I love all your Tom/Hermione stories actually. Please keep writing them.
Written Fire chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Hm. While I'm happy that that seems to mean that they're friends again...that's also something that bothers. How do you forgive that?
Written Fire chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
It's rather disturbing to think of her with him when he's Voldemort. Just...looking like Tom.
I wonder what's going to happen now...
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Intersting.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
i haven't read the previous one but this one's good
Vaneesa85 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
i wish you could continue this story. Anyways loved it
silver screen icon chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
oooooooohhh very interesting! Pretty sure though that Tom wont stay on good behaviour for ever.. Very interesting and extremely bold move for Hermione to make since he is Lord Voldemort and not just Tom Riddle anymore.. and come on my dear.. *Talking to Hermione* stop lying to yourself, its not just the great sex that made you save him.. wink wink..

silver screen icon

xx
silver screen icon chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Tom is such a mean manipulator... I LOVE IT!

silver screen icon

xx
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Awesome x3
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Whoa! Hermione saved him from Harry of all people!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aw! He killed Bellatrix for Hermione!
Shubhs chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I am so glad you deviated from the original ending. -_-;;

I loved it. Brilliant work but definitely not better than it's prequel. That was just wiiiild. :P

Anyway, cheers. :)
ConfederateWidow chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
So they DID stay together? I love those types of ending - controversial, perfect couple end up together... guess that's why I'm a huge Dramione AND Tomione fan! LOL P
AliBelly chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
The end was a very! happy medium :) Fantabulous as always :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »