Reviews for Keep Me Close
sugarcadet chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
That was really funny wish there was more
Lovemeleaveme chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
That was really cute and fun to read :))
i love how u showed renji and ichigos relationship toghter :)
Booklover2526 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
ah thats nice. poor ichigo it wouls suck having been able to see and then being blind
Mari Senna chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I thougt that Orihime's power wasn't really healing, but she turned past back on he body. Like when Ichigo got killed by that really pretty espada, she technically did heal them but she reversed the body backward to where he never was hurt. Anyway, doesn't really matter. I love your story so far so great job. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You are really good at writing lol so ttyl
Nekokratik chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
LOL! XDD Yeah! Go Ichigo! I would've probably just kicked him out or something if such thing happened to me.

Nice story! I really like it.
Aisilinn chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
o.o that last entnce...was so fortifyin... i love it!
Alt3etf chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
I liked the story. It was well written and had a fantastic 'plot'. I love how I felt the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when ever ichigo needed help with his blindness. Not many authors can make a reader feel.

To be honest the story was a little lacking in sex. There should be more. MUCH more. And greatly described. I should have a deep blush and dry mouth after reading some lemon. But then again, I think the reason I don't is because I've been reading too much of this stuff. Need a break.

Once again - story is good. Bien Trabajo
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Renji should have known better! Lol. Great job and I loved it!

Kyuu out!
MissJudged16 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
wonderful! Loved this! I was trying to read it last night but was down. I was kinda sad. And finally it's up again! It was worth the wait! Wonderful stuff!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
BWAHAHAHA THE ENDING IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! BRAVO! WONDERFUL!

Though one thing I wanna mention is that blind Shinigami probably wouldn't be that shocking, espesialy to Hollow after the war started. I mean, Tossen.
j7nX chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Awesome! I loved reading this story. It was interesting, funny yet serious where needed and full of feelings. I loved it :)
LeVaire chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
LOL! "that's not supposed to bend that way!" *raises eyebrows... eyebrows disappear into hairline* Nice fanfic anyway! :D
bottlecaps chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
So cute! I definitely enjoyed the cuteness factor. There were some serious moments so well-described, they meshed in with the story. The few that didn't quite fit gave "Keep Me Close" an entirely new perspective. Almost like reading from two points of view: Renji's and Ichigo's. Great job! This one goes on my favorites!
kurisuchin45556 chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Haha, "that's not supposed to bend that way!" what on earth was he bending?