Reviews for The final Chapter Bill Nye Vs ?
Doctor John Smith chapter 1 . 6/17
Bill Nye vs Beakman
glinda chapter 1 . 1/21
yes. just yes
violentluck chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh you are a sick, twisited luntic, and it is AWESOME! Go pyscho Bill!
bttfmjffan chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
ha ha. Bill Nye is reading playboy? I like your story. Please, can you write more?
spin-doctor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009

that was FUNNY.

visualpurple chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
haha. Nice.
Miko-Mo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Booyah! down with evil popstars! She's worse than most of the others. Even the Jonas Brothers, which says something, because I have a deep hatred of them since the incident at Six Flags where they used their stupid celebrity status to steal the front row seats on Goliath. Evil, evil brothers.
Kana chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved this fan fiction. I love how you decided to make miley die at the end. I can't stand her. These fan fictions remind me of all the times in science class we were forced to watch these videos. Great job! )
vemeow chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hanna Montana needs to die!hahahha!
Danmaku Grazer chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was hilarious. I'm glad you wrote this one. Too bad there won't be any more. Oh well thanks for the entertainment of Bill Nye the psycho guy.

Great Job :D
DethRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Lol! We had to write about ourselves at my high school lit. class and some said they liked Hanah Montana. She gets on my nerves. Yes!
ArtticWitchica chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
A good final chapter I must say, a very creative peice of work.

But may I ask if your 5 year-old Sister was the reason that you even began to dream up this story... because of having to waltch these annoying shows?