Reviews for Croatoan
Troonye chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I wanna start crying... We all know not that Sam was immune, but if he wasn't... I don't think Dean would have been able to go on. Sam was... Well, his everything. Without Sam, Dean is just one half. With Sam, he was a whole. Why else would they spend seven seasons together? I'm not sure if Dean could have gone on with out his Sammy. Not bad though.
xXRyu RyuXx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That story makes my heart sad TT
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was so sad! Poor Dean! Guess the yellow eyed creeps test failed in this. Glad Sam showed up to talk some sense into Dean.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
All I can say is Wow. good story.
I 3 Supernatural chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I was crying the entire time. I could barely read the words. This was so sad! Poor Dean! I really loved the dream sequence, though; it was totally what Dean needed. And you aren't crazy. I've had that happen to me before too.
WW dreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
So sweet! And heartbeaking! *cries* It really made the vid justice, it was so great! :) And so real, too. Poor Dean, and I'm so happy he's as much himself as he can be. Too hard to explain, I can just say that I love it _

And that dream... aww *hugs* You know, I've experienced something like that too.. My grandmother died in 04. And then I had this vivid dream... but I believe you, just so you know that.