Reviews for Red Jacket Motel
Soncnica chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I loved it. It was so raw and yet so full of emotions. And the sight on the Impala made my eyes to mist too. It just the only thing Sam now has of Dean’s. It just so sad.

And I like how you didn’t crash Sam completely, because we all know how hard he can be. We saw that in Mystery Spot. He just became a robot of a sort.

I liked how you made the table and the chair one and two beds. It’s like he is alone but still not completely. And he sat down on the bed near the door. Aw, I would have done the same. :)

Good job,

S.
Phanie28 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great now you made me cry!

So touching and most probably so true, I loved it but man, pass the tissues, will you? :(

Oh and yes to answer your question, I have been on Angela's boards, I always have the same user name everywhere lol. :)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I just read this one and Christmas Angel, and I have to say I loved both fics. With the Christmas Angel, I loved how the ghost was the one other person that Sam truly loved. I also loved how you seem to have captured Sam's emotions following the death of Dean. I wonder what you can do if you expanded upon these themes into a large fic... can't wait to read more.
Matchmaker131 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very heartfelt and emotional. A true look at Sam and his reactions. Bravo.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ah so sad yet so so good! Spot on characterisation :-D Loved it.

*favourites*

Jess

x
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow, that was pretty good! Nicely written.